Dear LGBTQA..a genuine request..

Actually I need co lessons in politeness or correctness. Dear needs a capital letter. Two words and bad grammar, oh dear. (Dear).

Then correct the following of yours which I quoted, not stated.

Try reading the bits in between dear.

Condescending arrogance with 'dear' regardless of how you type it shows distinct bigotry, quite apt considering the thread context. You'll be calling Esme 'Babe' or 'doll' next, which I'm sure you'll find acceptable.

You've been outed and your twitching.

OK I get Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transexual, but what does Q or A stand for. Don't tell me there are two more sexualities I never knew about!
alternageek said earlier
LGBTQIA is the better term and stands for = Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Queer, Intersex and Asexual

Queer is used as an all encompassing term for gender minorities

There is also non-binary, or non-gendered, that also falls under the asexual banner

Ok, lets try a different tack

A man and a woman walk down the road holding hands, at the end of the road one waits for a bus and the other walks off, they kiss & exchange discreet endearments as they part

A man and a man walk down the road holding hands, at the end of the road one waits for a bus and the other walks off, they kiss & exchange discreet endearments as they part

A woman and a woman walk down the road holding hands, at the end of the road one waits for a bus and the other walks off, they kiss & exchange discreet endearments as they part

There's no other information to be had.

I personally see nothing wrong with any of these scenarios, if you do then please tell us exactly what is wrong.

alternageek said earlier

Ok, lets try a different tack

<snip>

I personally see nothing wrong with any of these scenarios, if you do then please tell us exactly what is wrong.

?

I don't get how the answer relates to the quoted question.

nvermind, I realise now that it wasn't part of the answer.

Edited by psynuk