VIP paedophile ring

Wasnt it Leon Brittan that "lost" the evidence that was presented in the first instance?

If the lack of evidence is due to the "lost" files presented then thats relevant surely.

There was supposedly a file in the Home Office when he was Home Secretary. It's a bit of a stretch to suggest that he personally lost it during the office move when lots of other files went missing.

Rubbish. You've bought the farm so much that you don't care about extra judicial activities which actually harm investigation just so long as The Establishment are getting it in the neck.

Where's Watson in Rotherham?

And where's Zac Goldsmith? You appear to have it in the neck for Watson, why not Zac Goldsmith?

---------- Post added 17-10-2015 at 04:49 ----------

There was supposedly a file in the Home Office when he was Home Secretary. It's a bit of a stretch to suggest that he personally lost it during the office move when lots of other files went missing.

If it's regarding a file in the Home Office and he was the Home Secretary, who else is responsible for its safekeeping?

And where's Zac Goldsmith? You appear to have it in the neck for Watson, why not Zac Goldsmith?

Do keep up. I didn't bring up either of them but Watson has been the topic for pages and pages right up until some people needed a diversion.

I read that Goldsmith is likely to be up in front of a committee to explain himself. Good. Is that OK for you? Now back to Watson.

If it's regarding a file in the Home Office and he was the Home Secretary, who else is responsible for its safekeeping?
Who else might be responsible? Ooo, let's think, maybe one of the thousands of people working there or maybe even the men on the Pickfords van? If you think that the Home Secretary is responsible for safekeeping of millions of files you probably think that he does his own typing too. :roll:

It wasn't actually 'a file.' It was 114 files. they all went through Leon Britton's hands and then disappeared.

please link to back up this lie.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/jul/22/leon-brittan-westminster-child-abuse-files

A long article of which this is just a bit:

'The Wanless review, published in November, after the investigation of 114 missing home office files, could not rule out the possibility of files being destroyed as part of a coverup of child abuse allegations in the 1980s...'

You really are very quick to claim everything I write is a lie, rubbish, trash etc.

I really do think it's about time you do some research of your own before making a bigger fool of yourself.

Edited by Anna B

Do keep up. I didn't bring up either of them but Watson has been the topic for pages and pages right up until some people needed a diversion.

I read that Goldsmith is likely to be up in front of a committee to explain himself. Good. Is that OK for you? Now back to Watson.

Who else might be responsible? Ooo, let's think, maybe one of the thousands of people working there or maybe even the men on the Pickfords van? If you think that the Home Secretary is responsible for safekeeping of millions of files you probably think that he does his own typing too. :roll:

Ah, of course. It probably fell out from between the pages of an old Punch magazine when Mrs Overall was having a quick dust round.

If the deeds to my house went missing I wouldn't be holding Pickfords responsible, I'd be holding my solicitor responsible, as he was the one I entrusted them to.