VIP paedophile ring

Anna B, now that Tom Watson is apologising for being an arse it's an appropriate time to ask you to back up a big accusation.

Geoffrey Dickens MP personally put these files into the actual hands of Leon Brittan. Never to be seen again.

Let's see the evidence that's led you to make this statement that would be defamatory and actionable in court if they weren't both dead.

Anna B, now that Tom Watson is apologising for being an arse it's an appropriate time to ask you to back up a big accusation.

Let's see the evidence that's led you to make this statement that would be defamatory and actionable in court if they weren't both dead.

I did get the impression that this case has moved on. It seems that, unless something new crops up, there is no case to answer for the unfortunates who were named by Watson. The focus is now on Tom Watson's interference with the investigation and witnesses who claim to have been primed with false memories of events by folk who shouldn't have stuck their oar in at all. It is a total disgrace.

Several professional people have resigned because of the interference of a politically motivated oaf.

Edited by exxon

'...The next year(1984) Dickens campaigned for the banning of Hayman's Paedophile Information Exchange organisation. Dickens had a 30 minute meeting with Home Secretary Leon Britton after giving him a dossier containing the child abuse allegations. Although he said he was 'encouraged' by the meeting, he later expressed concern that PIE had not been banned...'

Taken from Gieffrey Dickens page in Wikipedia, which makes interesting reading, although there are other references.

It was thanks to Geiffrey Dickens using parliamentary privilege to name Diplomat Peter Hayman on the floor of the house of commons that Peter Hayman and his connection to PIE was uncovered.

'...The next year(1984) Dickens campaigned for the banning of Hayman's Paedophile Information Exchange organisation. Dickens had a 30 minute meeting with Home Secretary Leon Britton after giving him a dossier containing the child abuse allegations. Although he said he was 'encouraged' by the meeting, he later expressed concern that PIE had not been banned...'

Taken from Gieffrey Dickens page in Wikipedia, which makes interesting reading, although there are other references.

It was thanks to Geiffrey Dickens using parliamentary privilege to name Diplomat Peter Hayman on the floor of the house of commons that Peter Hayman and his connection to PIE was uncovered.

Wikipedia is your source for making defamatory accusations?

Do us a favour. :roll:

Wikipedia is your source for making defamatory accusations?

Do us a favour. :roll:

No, it's just the quickest reference. As I pointed out there are other references which I spent time and trouble finding for you last time this came up.

You didn't read them.

I'm not going to waste my time looking them all up again. I suggest you do some research yourself. It's the only way you will be convinced that something is very wrong.

Why aren't the police as convinced as you? Give it your best, I have my tin foil hat ready.

They are convinced enough to have mounted various different investigations in different parts of the country. So many, that they have had to start a new inquiry, Operation Hydrant, to co-ordinate the many different forces and operations.

Home Secretary, Theresa May, is convinced enough to have called for a public enquiry headed by New Zealander Justice Lowell Goddard.

Only the most obstinate would refuse to consider there has been a concerted effort to cover this up over 30 or 40 years.

Now it is well and truly in the public domain, there is now a move to discredit the alleged victims and anyone defending their interests. As I said before, if you can't stop the message, discredit the messenger.

Basic obfuscation technique. Expect to see more of it.

They are convinced enough to have mounted various different investigations in different parts of the country. So many, that they have had to start a new inquiry, Operation Hydrant, to co-ordinate the many different forces and operations.

Home Secretary, Theresa May, is convinced enough to have called for a public enquiry headed by New Zealander Justice Lowell Goddard.

Only the most obstinate would refuse to consider there has been a concerted effort to cover this up over 30 or 40 years.

Now it is well and truly in the public domain, there is now a move to discredit the alleged victims and anyone defending their interests. As I said before, if you can't stop the message, discredit the messenger.

Basic obfuscation technique. Expect to see more of it.

What has any of this got to do with this case, or the price of fish?

Come on, we're waiting for you to lay it out for us. Are you struggling?

What has any of this got to do with this case, or the price of fish?

Come on, we're waiting for you to lay it out for us. Are you struggling?

You asked why the police were not convinced. I replied that they were convinced enough to start several investigations and the Home Secretary; an expensive public enquiry.

Your question clearly answered I would have thought.

Remember the rape charge which has been dropped is only one of many allegations against Leon Brittan.

I do share in Tom Warson's sentiments towards the family of Leon Brittan, it must be very hard for them, but these things have to be investigated. If we've learnt nothing over the past 30 years, surely we've at least learnt that.