VIP paedophile ring

You're kidding right? Or are you just naive?

If it wasn't for the press following up the ALLEGATIONS Saville and Co. would still be being revered as saints! Patrons of society. The perfect do-gooders.

It was only because of the tide of ALLEGATIONS that the police and the BBC were forced to admit & finally act after ignoring it for decades.

The more allegations that surfaced, the more victims came forward.

Some press (think Express or Mail) have never had qualms about reporting allegations (rightly or wrongly) in such matters, yet on this particular occasion, almost nothing.

My question is why?

Because they know which side their bread is buttered.

The bottom line is that many of you believe every prurient piece of filth you hear. You remind me of those people who burned witches.

That is both rubbish and insulting.

Complaints about Jimmy Savile go back to the 1960s. If they had been properly investigated at the time instead of being dismissed because he was a person of importance, how many vulnerable children would have been spared?

Was it 'prurient filth' when Cyril Smith's victims were also trying to draw attention to their plight?

It's people like you who allow these sort of people to thrive, undiscovered, for years.

To get these people stopped, and the victim's justice, is going to be a formidable task at the best of times, as the victims are up against the full force and power of a hostile establishment, and their desire to keep it covered up. I don't understand why you would side with them.

---------- Post added 28-05-2015 at 18:30 ----------

Some press (think Express or Mail) have never had qualms about reporting allegations (rightly or wrongly) in such matters, yet on this particular occasion, almost nothing.

My question is why?

Because the power of the establishment has many tentacles that can reach into any organisation and put pressure on, that includes the media. In other words they are probably being leaned on to suppress the stories.

The only thing they can't control is the internet, which is why many people are turning to the internet to find out the truth.

Edited by Anna B

You're kidding right? Or are you just naive?

If it wasn't for the press following up the ALLEGATIONS Saville and Co. would still be being revered as saints! Patrons of society. The perfect do-gooders.

It was only because of the tide of ALLEGATIONS that the police and the BBC were forced to admit & finally act after ignoring it for decades.

The more allegations that surfaced, the more victims came forward.

My question is why?

Presumably a lack of evidence.

To allege is one thing to prove is another. You have recently seen, in the USA, the release of a number of men convicted and sentenced based largely on the "mood" of the populace at the time of the offences committed.

subsequent investigation has shown that they are in fact completely innocent.

The trial of William Roach and others, the arrest and subsequent dropping of likely charges against Jimmy Tarbuck, Freddie Starr, the botched raid on Cliff Richards home all indicate that these allegations are easy to make and difficult to prove.

In regards to Saville and Smith, they show that influential men can buck the system, but be very careful when you seek to lower the standard of proof. It leads to innocent people being punished.

The great lawyer Blackstone said " It is better that 100 guilty men go free than one innocent man be punished."

That is a difficult and challenging standard to adhere to, but it protects us all.

---------- Post added 29-05-2015 at 12:26 ----------

I will concede one aspect of public life that does trouble me. That is the Masonic order.

I believe, and have some evidence to indicate, that Masons have had a detrimental effect on our society for hundreds of years. Their members have infiltrated the very highest echelons of the judiciary, Police, armed services and politics.

Smith was a mason. I don't believe Saville was, it would appear that Masonic influence was brought to bear on senior South Yorkshire Police Officers during the early stages of the Hillsborough enquiry.

---------- Post added 29-05-2015 at 12:28 ----------

They had the proof in the case of Lord Jenner. Still no conviction.

I think the establishment will contrive to see that all offences remain 'alleged,' so that people like you can continue to turn a blind eye.

Indeed they do,but the CPS have concluded he is unfit to stand trial. Are you alleging the CPS is party to a cover up?

Presumably a lack of evidence.

To allege is one thing to prove is another. You have recently seen, in the USA, the release of a number of men convicted and sentenced based largely on the "mood" of the populace at the time of the offences committed.

subsequent investigation has shown that they are in fact completely innocent.

The trial of William Roach and others, the arrest and subsequent dropping of likely charges against Jimmy Tarbuck, Freddie Starr, the botched raid on Cliff Richards home all indicate that these allegations are easy to make and difficult to prove.

In regards to Saville and Smith, they show that influential men can buck the system, but be very careful when you seek to lower the standard of proof. It leads to innocent people being punished.

The great lawyer Blackstone said " It is better that 100 guilty men go free than one innocent man be punished."

That is a difficult and challenging standard to adhere to, but it protects us all.

---------- Post added 29-05-2015 at 12:26 ----------

I will concede one aspect of public life that does trouble me. That is the Masonic order.

I believe, and have some evidence to indicate, that Masons have had a detrimental effect on our society for hundreds of years. Their members have infiltrated the very highest echelons of the judiciary, Police, armed services and politics.

Smith was a mason. I don't believe Saville was, it would appear that Masonic influence was brought to bear on senior South Yorkshire Police Officers during the early stages of the Hillsborough enquiry.

---------- Post added 29-05-2015 at 12:28 ----------

Indeed they do,but the CPS have concluded he is unfit to stand trial. Are you alleging the CPS is party to a cover up?

As I have said, the Establishment has very long tentacles. Look up a few newspaper articles and make your own mind up. It hinges on whether he genuinely has Dementia. Even if he has, there was a ruling the CPS could have used, (can't remember what it is called,) to still bring a case in his absence, and get a verdict. There is a precedent for this that would have fitted this case perfectly, and given the victims closure.

The top policeman in the Leicestershire Constabulary has said the decision by the CPS is 'very worrying,' and has said he is prepared to challenge the decision. When you read the articles you will see why.

Even QC Lowell Goddard who is in charge of the enquiry says that she will examine this aspect herself as there have been so many complaints calling the decision perverse. However she has also said the enquiry could take 8 years, by which time he and several others will probably be dead.

Did anyone see Channel 4 news this evening?

Shattering news

MI5 covered up child sex abuse at Kincora Children's Home - and one of the abusers is alleged to be a Loyalist informant.

Colin Wallace of the MOD wrote the RUC repeatedly but they did nothing, apparently under orders from No 10 Downing Street. He also briefed journalists, but they didn't cover the story. Colin Wallace repeatedly wrote to Margaret Thatcher informing her of the abuse as recently as 1990.

Colin Wallace was vilified and then wrongly jailed for manslaughter. On his release Thatcher, on his release said that her Government had mislead Parliament about his role, but mentioned nothing about the allegations of abuse.

I haven't seen this on the BBC or ITV news....Thank goodness for Ch 4 news....

Did anyone see Channel 4 news this evening?

Shattering news

MI5 covered up child sex abuse at Kincora Children's Home - and one of the abusers is alleged to be a Loyalist informant.

Colin Wallace of the MOD wrote the RUC repeatedly but they did nothing, apparently under orders from No 10 Downing Street. He also briefed journalists, but they didn't cover the story. Colin Wallace repeatedly wrote to Margaret Thatcher informing her of the abuse as recently as 1990.

Colin Wallace was vilified and then wrongly jailed for manslaughter. On his release Thatcher, on his release said that her Government had mislead Parliament about his role, but mentioned nothing about the allegations of abuse.

I haven't seen this on the BBC or ITV news....Thank goodness for Ch 4 news....

ITN produces ITV, Ch 5 and Ch 4 news.

Cliff has big friends within the police and the bungled raid was done deliberately so as to make going near him in the future impossible. Some simple digging into Sir Cliffs past makes troubling reading. Anyone not aware of his murky past should acquaint themselves with it for a true picture.

Where do we find this info on Cliffs alleged murky past. I have never seen any such information.

Angel1.

There is no doubt in my mind that this is being covered up.

Compare it to the fanfare, front page headlines, leading stories on TV News, etc when it has been minor celebrities in the dock - all absolutely necessary, according to the authorities, to flush out other victims.

But when it comes to MPs and members of the Establishment, the silence is deafening...

There is no doubt in my mind that this is being covered up.

Compare it to the fanfare, front page headlines, leading stories on TV News, etc when it has been minor celebrities in the dock - all absolutely necessary, according to the authorities, to flush out other victims.

But when it comes to MPs and members of the Establishment, the silence is deafening...

Minor celebrities?

I think Savile, Rolf Harris and DLT were far better known to the GBP than the majority of MP's.