VIP paedophile ring

• 1 month later...

I dont normally follow this type of thing, is it true?

On Wednesday 11 January 2016, Melanie Shaw, the whistleblower on the horrific abuse of children which occurred at the then county council-run Beechwood Children's Home in Nottinghamshire in the late 1980s, was given a two-year custodial sentence in a secret court hearing.

http://www.ukcolumn.org/article/melanie-shaw-given-two-years-following-secret-court-hearing

• 2 weeks later...
I dont normally follow this type of thing, is it true?

On Wednesday 11 January 2016, Melanie Shaw, the whistleblower on the horrific abuse of children which occurred at the then county council-run Beechwood Children's Home in Nottinghamshire in the late 1980s, was given a two-year custodial sentence in a secret court hearing.

http://www.ukcolumn.org/article/melanie-shaw-given-two-years-following-secret-court-hearing

i'm amazed that this hasn't received more interest as it is a truly shocking abuse of power, and shows just what happens to people prepared to name powerful names, in spite of David Cameron's mealy mouthed promise to 'protect' whistleblowers. I bet a lot of people didn't even know we had secret courts in this country.

The update in the link is particularly enlightening, and sounds very much as though she is now a political prisoner worthy of some Russian Stalag. How do they hope to keep her quiet indefinitely I wonder...? Will she be publicly vilified as just another 'fantasist?'

I shall be writing to her MP, I hope others will join me, and get this case more publicity.

iI bet a lot of people didn't even know we had secret courts in this country.

oh, I did, but since they've only been used thus far to convict suspicious-looking foreigners, we've turned a blind eye to them up until now.

Do you have any more sources other than an unverified website ?

i'm amazed that this hasn't received more interest as it is a truly shocking abuse of power, and shows just what happens to people prepared to name powerful names, in spite of David Cameron's mealy mouthed promise to 'protect' whistleblowers. I bet a lot of people didn't even know we had secret courts in this country.

The update in the link is particularly enlightening, and sounds very much as though she is now a political prisoner worthy of some Russian Stalag. How do they hope to keep her quiet indefinitely I wonder...? Will she be publicly vilified as just another 'fantasist?'

I shall be writing to her MP, I hope others will join me, and get this case more publicity.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention - I had no idea about this at all.... If she is a whistleblower she should be protected, especially if she's naming high profile people, not being shuffled off to a prison without anyone knowing. Shocking.

oh, I did, but since they've only been used thus far to convict suspicious-looking foreigners, we've turned a blind eye to them up until now.

Do you have any more sources other than an unverified website ?

Yes, but I can't do links very well. Just put 'Melanie Shaw Beechwood children's home' into Google and a raft of stuff comes up.

Of course because it was a secret court there will be Draconian reporting restrictions, and even the private court reports have been, for want of a better word, 'fixed' (see original link,) so no media coverage. So all publicity has been on the internet and via her personal friends and contacts.

What does an abused and timid woman have to do to deserve 2 years incarceration in solitary confinement, with possible intimidation and brutalization thrown in? Will they break her or just see to it she loses her mind and is no longer considered a 'credible witness?'

How can this sort of thing be going on in the name of the people of the UK, today?

Yes, but I can't do links very well. Just put 'Melanie Shaw Beechwood children's home' into Google and a raft of stuff comes up.

Of course because it was a secret court there will be Draconian reporting restrictions, and even the private court reports have been, for want of a better word, 'fixed' (see original link,) so no media coverage. So all publicity has been on the internet and via her personal friends and contacts.

What does an abused and timid woman have to do to deserve 2 years incarceration in solitary confinement, with possible intimidation and brutalization thrown in? Will they break her or just see to it she loses her mind and is no longer considered a 'credible witness?'

How can this sort of thing be going on in the name of the people of the UK, today?

I think the question asked was in relation to anything other than unverified sources. The answer is no.

I think the question asked was in relation to anything other than unverified sources. The answer is no.

You seem to have missed the point that all this was done in secret, and is therefore very difficult to verify. Even the court documents, it seems, are vague to the point of meaningless. The whole thing is very much and quite deliberately off the radar.

How can you therefore 'verify' a case like this?

There is however an online petition for her release. And various campaign sites.

Ask yourself, why? .

• 4 weeks later...
You seem to have missed the point that all this was done in secret, and is therefore very difficult to verify. Even the court documents, it seems, are vague to the point of meaningless. The whole thing is very much and quite deliberately off the radar.

How can you therefore 'verify' a case like this?

There is however an online petition for her release. And various campaign sites.

Ask yourself, why? .

Melanie Shaw is due in court again 27th February 2017

2" banner headline on the front page of today's Daily Mail:

'Police Chief: Heath was a Paedophile.'

He says he is convinced 120%. And Police Chief, Mike Veale, of the Wiltshire Constabulary, is also convinced it was covered up in the past by the Establishment because of who Heath was.

(Sir Edward Heath, Prime Minister 1970 -1974)

Edited by Anna B

Melanie Shaw is due in court again 27th February 2017

2" banner headline on the front page of today's Daily Mail:

'Police Chief: Heath was a Paedophile.'

He says he is convinced 120%. And Police Chief, Mike Veale, of the Wiltshire Constabulary, is also convinced it was covered up in the past by the Establishment because of who Heath was.

(Sir Edward Heath, Prime Minister 1970 -1974)

I wonder if his grasp on reality is any better than his understanding of percentages.