Corruption at the top.

No. It's a disincentive to work here and stay here. I have no choice.

It would be better if all taxes were lower and we didn't spend spend spend on people who don't and won't work.

I keep wondering why they all haven't left the country :roll:

and id think it better that if these big companies paid the same percentage as everyone else the country would be a better place :hihi:

No. It's a disincentive to work here and stay here. I have no choice.

It would be better if all taxes were lower and we didn't spend spend spend on people who don't and won't work.

On bailing out the bankers?

On bailing out the bankers?

There were many many things that Gordon brown did wrong. But him bailing out the Scottish banks was necessary to keep the country afloat.

We would have had a much worse outcome if he hadn't.

There were many many things that Gordon brown did wrong. But him bailing out the Scottish banks was necessary to keep the country afloat.

Fantastic. A Tory supporting a Labour government bailing out Capitalism. We're really getting to the root of the problem here!

---------- Post added 30-05-2015 at 23:29 ----------

So it wasn't the fault of the poor and the disabled and the others who are living off the pittance you pay for in tax?

Fantastic. A Tory supporting a Labour government bailing out Capitalism. We're really getting to the root of the problem here!

---------- Post added 30-05-2015 at 23:29 ----------

So it wasn't the fault of the poor and the disabled and the others who are living off the pittance you pay for in tax?

What? Eh? Erm? Who said it was? Who said what was the fault of whom?

Right you don't get a go on my couch now.

I wish I had a loophole. I pay so much tax. It properly winds me up when people say Tories don't pay tax. I would suggest that people who vote Tory pay more tax than those who don't. I have no proof of course.

You're it working hard enough Ron! As soon as you can afford that house in Monaco, you'll be in tax free heaven!

Are you saying the Pope or the Arch Bishop are corrupt? Did I miss something in the media?

There must be something corrupt about the men at the top of their respective religions living in luxury, whilst billions of people live on less than a dollar a day.