Need to raise £5000

I know you're famous for having trolls in the Nether regions, so I'm surprised you don't know better. Having a sense of humour when posting on here does not constitute as trolling. :)

I have many trolls in the nether regions, but they don't have to be negative you know, that is the Daily Mail definition ;)

Seems like the answer's in the sentence above. Apart from saving, how else can you get the money unless you invoke witchcraft, win the lottery, sale of something you haven't got, or something along the lines of a JCB, cover of darkness, steel rope and a cashpoint machine (balaclava).

Failing that, and probably not quite so stupid when I come to think about it ...

how good at swimming are you? :)

Balaclava? Surely she could knock over a cash point closer to home than that. Crimea is miles away. Think of the cost!

Balaclava? Surely she could knock over a cash point closer to home than that. Crimea is miles away. Think of the cost!

Around £5,000? Doh!

---------- Post added 28-05-2015 at 19:55 ----------

Please keep on topic Alcoblog. This is serious stuff.:cool::P

It was Mr.Woods ... you've sent it all skew whiff now. :(

I can assure you there aint room in my nether region for a Troll to reside.;)

I'm beginning to think that we're talking at cross purposes now. Just to clear things up a little, I'm talking about the Nether Regions where the little boy sticks his finger in a dyke.

I'm beginning to think that we're talking at cross purposes now. Just to clear things up a little, I'm talking about the Nether Regions where the little boy sticks his finger in a dyke.

:shocked:

I'm told that some people would pay a lot of money to see that... :confused: