Anyone up for Speed Dating? Venues needed too!

The Lescar would be good for studenty evenings as its just off the main student area of Eccy Rd... I don't know what its like cos i've never been in, but I'd be up for a meet in there as its only down the road from me :)

you've never been to the lescar:o... it's the ultimate pub experience, like all different pubs in England crammed into one....

Maybe we should meet up for a pint in there sometime?

(lol... how unsmooth was that...)

I'm on the lookout for people of all ages, looking to either meet that special someone or just out to make a whole new gang of friends. My nights usually have 20 men and 20 women so it's always a busy one!

I've got my own Speed Dating business so if you fancy a fun night, let me know. If you need more info on what speed dating is, please - just ask.

I'm also looking for venues to hold my events in - bars, restaurants or any other exciting venues such as gyms, theatres - anywhere really, please get in touch if you feel you have something to offer.

:D

Try cubana on Trippet lane.

Have always fancied the idea of going to a speed dating event, but am scared stiff of going on my own (everyone I know seems to already be fixed up with someone). Plus all the events I've seen advertised seem a bit pricey. Any ladies ever been to one of these things by themselves?

Archived