Any budding wedding photographers out there

I'm getting married outside of sheffield and having a wedding party later on in the week ,I'm looking for someone to come and take some photos of me and my partner the venue family and a few guests ect. Maybe somebody who has a half decent camera or is just starting out would fancy coming along and earning a bit of cash and experience . All we want is an hour or two of your time a good few photos and them putting on to a memory stick . Give me a shout if your interested cheers : )

---------- Post added 28-05-2015 at 15:48 ----------

Ps the date would be 3rd of July at the old rectory in handsworth sheffield

PLEASE PM OP IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN OFFERING YOUR SERVICES.

To the OP. Be prepared for the photos not to always be of the best quality - you get what you pay for.

I have a half decent camera but that doesn't mean I know how to use it - I could be completely awful. To get good photos you need to know about lighting, framing shots and generally be on the creative side. There is a myth that since digital cameras came out anyone can take a good photo - that simply isn't true.

However, it is your choice and good luck with finding someone.