Is there snobbery in house buying?

Do you actually know where that house is? Are you familiar with Sheffield at all?

Well, do share, what kind of mansion do you own? And in what crime free postcode is it.

I'm still waiting for those low crime postcodes by the way. One might begin to think that they don't exist...

Do you actually know where that house is? Are you familiar with Sheffield at all?

I know exactly where that house is. My knowledge of the Sheffield housing market is vast and supreme.

Well, do share, what kind of mansion do you own? And in what crime free postcode is it.

I live in a very comfortable spacious terrace in S6.

This is almost interesting, can you regale us with some tales of disaster and unpaid bills. I might learn something.
Pay your bills or face debt recovery solicitors, their costs, court costs and enforcement officers costs if needed. We always win.

Extra £1200 for the last one who tried it, by the time all was said and done. He'd made it personal, so this time I went with the EOs for s**ts & giggles, to point and laugh (which I did do, and enjoyed immensely).

So I'm a bad person, and puerile, and vindictive (and more I'm sure)? So what?

I'd be willing to go 50/50 as you have the plot.
Attention span is up. You know where the door is, I'll ask my secretary to let the next one in :wave: Edited by L00b

Any danger of the low crime postcodes being supplied?

I'd rather not. I don't want to give away my favoured roads which would be pinpointed by the area maps. Just take a look yourself, there are many postcodes in the south of the city with much lower reports of crime than your links. Which of course makes perfect sense. more expensive houses, better areas, better schools, lower crime rates. Why even check, of course I'm right.

Just admit that they don't exist. The crime rate in S6 is relatively low. And terraced or detached makes little difference anywhere in Sheffield.

I admit it. Nowhere in Sheffield has a much lower crime rate than S6, nay the universe.

Is that ok? Can we get past this now?

No, that wasn't your claim.

The claim you've not proven is that areas with detached houses have lower crime rates than areas with terraced house. All of them. In fact you can't now prove it, because I've shown it not to be true.

Which lead you to brand all of S6 as high crime in an attempt to cover up.