Watching Vulcan take off / flight times 2015

• 3 weeks later...

No I don't know the specific reason. It may have changed now, but aircraft used to have to maintain 1500" above ground level over built up areas and 1000' AGL over countryside. So the weather cloud base, esp. in the UK, will play an important part on what visual routing the aircraft can select

That's very close to me in Mosborough so a trip up to Bridle Stile or The Brow may be in order to get a good view. I've seen elsewhere that it should be somewhere between 1500-1600 on Saturday afternoon.

I thought the same thing. It's 50 years since I have walked from Ridgeway to Mosborough. Is it still a country path or has houses been built up there?

I thought the same thing. It's 50 years since I have walked from Ridgeway to Mosborough. Is it still a country path or has houses been built up there?

I think you can still walk all the way through, no new housing estate blocking the route as far as I know.