Watching Vulcan take off / flight times 2015

I don't think it got clearance from EM airport to travel through their airspace, I was at Rother Valley with loads of others and watched it via off on my radar app and land at Doncaster so it never got to Mosborough.

Loads were gutted.

Hi GrahamY, you seem as frustrated as myself re Vulcan timings. I tried to view the timings this morning but the Vulcan to the skies website was crashed. Gave up in the end as had seen it at the Yorkshire Airshow. Seems counter productive to arrange a flight round northern England but not make timings publically available.

Hi GrahamY, you seem as frustrated as myself re Vulcan timings. I tried to view the timings this morning but the Vulcan to the skies website was crashed. Gave up in the end as had seen it at the Yorkshire Airshow. Seems counter productive to arrange a flight round northern England but not make timings publically available.

Would imagine that last minute changes to route would have been made

on instructions from National Air traffic Control. Who would have to give

priority to scheduled airlines.

As there are further flights planned before the end of October. As per

( Vulcan to the Air website). We in this area may yet get a final look at this magnificent aircraft

I don't think it got clearance from EM airport to travel through their airspace, I was at Rother Valley with loads of others and watched it via off on my radar app and land at Doncaster so it never got to Mosborough.

Loads were gutted.

were you at the top of the grass hill?

Seen on Vulcan to the Sky site they they diverted off route after Derby to do filming with a helicopter and they appear to be very pleased with themselves and offer no apology. This is a view not shared by many in north Derbyshire and South Yorkshire who didn't see it, and have posted their own feelings on Vulcan's facebook and twitter sites.