Owls rumours 2015

flynnroy

Heard a very strong rumour from someone in the know ,that Jordan Rhodes will be signing for us,even though the source is very reliable I won't believe it unless it happens .

according to Blackburns site hes still got 2 years (august 2012) of a five year deal to do

be expensive lol

He can afford it without doubt ,if he would pay it only time will tell.

well obviously he can afford it, but i meant, should he? (we could get a whole new squad for that lol)

personally speaking i'd love to have Rhodes and it certainly would show his premiership credentials getting those types of players, specially if he got some proper great players in other parts of the park too

I was still in short trousers then! :hihi:

Yeah, issued by the grammar school you attended, he said 2000, not 1920 ya big fibbing beast, I'll still have thi..

Pot black wins.:hihi:

Heard a very strong rumour from someone in the know ,that Jordan Rhodes will be signing for us,even though the source is very reliable I won't believe it unless it happens .

Its all complete BS in my opinion- just because Rhodes's father works at Wednesday and you (appear) to have some money they have done the lazy journalism thing and said he's coming to Hillsborough.

I can't see the new bloke spending 10m+ on him when you also need to strengthen many other parts of the squad- It would be a real statement of intent if he did but i can't see it happening personally.

owlstalk reckon a press conference tommorow at 1pm?

apparently the skysports cameras at there to look at the new pitch this morning, wonder if thats where the idea of a press conference came from? or if therell be one too?