Owls rumours 2015

flynnroy

correctemundo Sibs , lost a few brain cells on hollybobs , think what hes trying to say is he has a good left foot :D

---------- Post added 10-06-2015 at 14:20 ----------

Just had a message from Alex and hes been away for 2 weeks and hes just had a look on the forum today and he said to pass his regards on to Clooney and that his fat aching ribs are killing him laughing at all the paranoid owls posting about him when its not even him

I find the fact that they all believe me to be somebody else quite amusing if I am honest mate. They are all wasting their time and breath on me for no reason what so ever and it is great :hihi:

According to press Watford are set to accept a bid for McGugan that in total could be around the £1m figure including add ons.

That's good news indeed Wednesday leading the pack for Lewis's signature and the Hornets

prepared to accept.:)

---------- Post added 10-06-2015 at 21:23 ----------

Just a thought on Keiran Westwood , i reckon he will stay with the Owls.

He's got an affinity with the club and more so with the supporters, when he takes to the field

the waves he gives to the Kop, North and South stands shows it all.

After the ref blows for full time irrespective of the result he repeats it .

Hillsborough is home to Westwood, and i'm sure he'd love to be part of the advance towards

the Premier Lge.

Its just the sort of the affinity that John " the Beard " Brayford had for the Blades last season.

Just need to sort the full backs and get a bench warming striker in, wonder if Billy Sharp is available :hihi:

We still need cover all over the park really, but the strikers should be given a chance.

In Bus we trust,

May to play

Laovery is different gravy

And Nuhiu to bag a few!!

Just need to sort the full backs and get a bench warming striker in, wonder if Billy Sharp is available :hihi:

We still need cover all over the park really, but the strikers should be given a chance.

In Bus we trust,

May to play

And Nuhiu to bag a few!!

If you sit down and look at the season logically Webby I wouldn't be surprised if the goalkeepers heroics accounted for more points gained than the four you mention put together, at times the reports read that he was single handedly keeping Wednesdays head above water.

In Bus we trust,

May to play

And Nuhiu to bag a few!!

we already have 2 bench warming strikers, we just need a proper one now to go with lavery

---------- Post added 11-06-2015 at 13:08 ----------

If you sit down and look at the season logically Webby I wouldn't be surprised if the goalkeepers heroics accounted for more points gained than the four you mention put together, at times the reports read that he was single handedly keeping Wednesdays head above water.

yeah cloony I've heard that off commentators too, forgot the exact amount but must be like 15 points he's saved us