Owls rumours 2015

flynnroy

Hope Stuart can work a deal out for McGugan , would like to see the return of Marshall

after his previous loan ,think he's improved as a player since we had him.

Love to see Rhodes playing for us on the new Desso pitch, like you say if Swansea are

showing interest in him then it must be tempting for him to get his chance at Premier Lge

level . Was hoping his dad Andy (Owls goalie coach ) might influence him to sign for the Owls, but a Premier Lge opportunity can't be turned down.

Not that it really matters, in the grand scheme of things, but according to a mate of mine (an in-the-know Owl) who I ran into at the Races yesterday (not a gambler as such, but a good day out and a little flutter meant The G came home quids in!), your pitch is not a Desso pitch, but uses the same process and is from a company made up of ex-Desso employees, who broke away to start up themselves.

Doesn't matter, but hopefully clears it up.

Hi Grapps, i can assure you both Owls and Blades are both having Desso Grassmaster systems installed the difference is that all work is done by contractors who have passed Desso requiremets to install the system, which in our cases we are using different companies to do the work. At the end of the day we both will have one excuse less to defend our teams.

Not that it really matters, in the grand scheme of things, but according to a mate of mine (an in-the-know Owl) who I ran into at the Races yesterday (not a gambler as such, but a good day out and a little flutter meant The G came home quids in!), your pitch is not a Desso pitch, but uses the same process and is from a company made up of ex-Desso employees, who broke away to start up themselves.

everybodys calling it a desso pitch that ive seen it mentioned, including the club, the media and even the filming on sky sports

Hi Grapps, i can assure you both Owls and Blades are both having Desso Grassmaster systems installed the difference is that all work is done by contractors who have passed Desso requiremets to install the system, which in our cases we are using different companies to do the work. At the end of the day we both will have one excuse less to defend our teams.

Well appreciated ALAN for your explanation of the Desso Grassmaster systems

installations that both Owls and Blades are equally having done by fully trained

contractors. Hope this satisfies Mr Grappler.

Its the same company doing both grounds ,when they finish installing the desso part of the process they are moving on to yours ,our x head groundsman is part of a company who maintains ( not installs ) desso ,so maybe that's where that story came from.:)

My only fear now is that we won,t be able to kick downhill second half.

Raised it by two feet in some areas I understand. I noticed we have different opinions regarding the contractors Alan ( and you could very well be correct ) but I was told its different contractors doing the donkey work,but the desso installing is to be done by the same company ,soon as they are finished at Hillsborough they are moving to the rough end of town.:hihi: