Owls rumours 2015

flynnroy

Bennie Carbone after owls managers job now

it was in newspaper today lol

He's been after the job at your place for quite a while hasn't he mate? I remember he was pre Grey as I remember watching an interview with him on SSN saying how Sheffield Wednesday were the greatest team he has ever been at and how he wants to manage in England and wants his club in Eng;and to be the one he loves etc.

No disrespect to the bloke but he needs to start out in the lower leagues as clubs in the Championship don't want to be taking a gamble on someone like him.

Sheffield Wednesday are in a race with Celtic and Hearts for the signature of Juwon Oshaniwa of Israeli second division club FC Ashdod according to the players agent. The Nigerian internation was left out of his countries provisional squad for last years World Cup however is highly rated within the Israeli league.

Sheffield Wednesday are in a race with Celtic and Hearts for the signature of Juwon Oshaniwa of Israeli second division club FC Ashdod according to the players agent. The Nigerian internation was left out of his countries provisional squad for last years World Cup however is highly rated within the Israeli league.

The accolades dont come much higher than that, :hihi:

Edited by nikki-red
fixed quote

The accolades dont come much higher than that, :hihi:

You can't fault some of these African nations players Top regardless of where they are playing. Look at Kanu, Ajax signed him from Iwuanyanwu Nationale in the Nigerian league. Kolo Toure and Yaya Toure both came from nothing clubs. Wilfred Bony was another. They all start off at small teams but then get picked up by English teams in the end.

Edited by nikki-red
fixed quote

i don't know what his source is or anything so don't shoot the messenger but i got this on facebook today:

read this morning deals for McGougan Cairney and Marshall are to be announced shortly. Lee to sign a new 2 year contract(already announced and the signing of Rhoades to be annonced on 1st july.

only really see 2 of those as possibly true, all 4 i really can't see happening

i don't know what his source is or anything so don't shoot the messenger but i got this on facebook today:

read this morning deals for McGougan Cairney and Marshall are to be announced shortly. Lee to sign a new 2 year contract(already announced and the signing of Rhoades to be annonced on 1st july.

only really see 2 of those as possibly true, all 4 i really can't see happening

Heard on SSN that Crystal Palace ans Swansea are battling it out for Rhodes now mate so can't see the last one being true, he proved himself again this season in an average Blackburn team and he will be in the premiership next year.

McGugan did well for you and I can see Grey asking the chairman to bankroll that one for you. And Marshall and Cairney, feasible targets I suppose if the money is right.

Heard on SSN that Crystal Palace ans Swansea are battling it out for Rhodes now mate so can't see the last one being true, he proved himself again this season in an average Blackburn team and he will be in the premiership next year.

McGugan did well for you and I can see Grey asking the chairman to bankroll that one for you. And Marshall and Cairney, feasible targets I suppose if the money is right.

Hope Stuart can work a deal out for McGugan , would like to see the return of Marshall

after his previous loan ,think he's improved as a player since we had him.

Love to see Rhodes playing for us on the new Desso pitch, like you say if Swansea are

showing interest in him then it must be tempting for him to get his chance at Premier Lge

level . Was hoping his dad Andy (Owls goalie coach ) might influence him to sign for the Owls, but a Premier Lge opportunity can't be turned down.