Owls rumours 2015

flynnroy

Surprised we have grass growing and the Owls do not. After all they started around 10 days start on us,

But I think they had to sort all drainage out and that must be why it has taken longer.

Their pitch is bigger I suppose too.

Great to see it coming through though and be good to see both teams playing on good pitches for a change

Edited by Robbie Loving

Surprised we have grass growing and the Owls do not. After all they started around 10 days start on us,

But I think they had to sort all drainage out and that must be why it has taken longer.

Great to see it coming through though and be good to see both teams playing on good pitches for a change

Being as Desso are only starting seeding the Hillsborough pitch today it would be an

absolute miracle if grass were to be growing on it.

And yes the pitch is bigger than the Lane's, one would say its massive.:hihi::hihi:

Yes all the old drainage system was removed,new drainage and heating system installed .

looks like the blades are ahead at this point , ours doesn,t get seeded till tomorrow,we do seem to be using the same contractors my mistake. lets hope we both get success through our investments.

Yes, I always knew the grass was greener at BDTBL:)