Owls rumours 2015

flynnroy

hearing Fulham to up offer for Tom Lees?

---------- Post added 18-07-2015 at 11:07 ----------

supposedly Wednesday have accepted a 1 million pound bid from Rangers for Stevie May

May did not play at York today ?

Edited by flynnroy

hearing Fulham to up offer for Tom Lees?

---------- Post added 18-07-2015 at 11:07 ----------

supposedly Wednesday have accepted a 1 million pound bid from Rangers for Stevie May

May did not play at York today ?

Took a knock in training apparently,lees wont be leaving but there might be summat in the rangers story,personally I hope he stays.

Well the bookies have Us and Middlesbrough as joint faves at 6/4 to be Rhodes next club

Well if that's true then Middleborough are throwing a lot of money about they just spent £5.5m on Stewart Downing also signed Jonathon Woodgate and Alex Baptiste. Looks like they are making a big push this season.

Well if that's true then Middleborough are throwing a lot of money about they just spent £5.5m on Stewart Downing also signed Jonathon Woodgate and Alex Baptiste. Looks like they are making a big push this season.

Jonathan Woodgate? :o

I had to look up how old he was.

I was surprised he was (only) 35 as he seems to have been around forever!

Apparently Sheffield Wednesday have seen off competition from Nottingham Forest for striker Sandro Wagner who has been deemed surplus to requirements at Hertha Berlin.

I've just had a quick Wiki of the lad to see what his track record is and despite having 4 appearances for Bayern Munich there he doesn't appear on first glance to be the answer for you guys and he wouldn't inspire me. Last season he played 14 times without hitting the back of the net which is probably why Hertha Berlin want shut of him?

Jonathan Woodgate? :o

I had to look up how old he was.

I was surprised he was (only) 35 as he seems to have been around forever!

i thought woodgate had been with them a few seasons now. not sure i'd put money on either of us getting rhoades though

---------- Post added 19-07-2015 at 11:11 ----------

Apparently Sheffield Wednesday have seen off competition from Nottingham Forest for striker Sandro Wagner who has been deemed surplus to requirements at Hertha Berlin.

I've just had a quick Wiki of the lad to see what his track record is and despite having 4 appearances for Bayern Munich there he doesn't appear on first glance to be the answer for you guys and he wouldn't inspire me. Last season he played 14 times without hitting the back of the net which is probably why Hertha Berlin want shut of him?

hopefully it's just wiki being as unreliable as usual then if the rumour is true. some players do play better at other clubs though so who knows but no not very inspiring