Owls rumours 2015

flynnroy

Apparently Sheffield Wednesday have seen off competition from Nottingham Forest for striker Sandro Wagner who has been deemed surplus to requirements at Hertha Berlin.

I've just had a quick Wiki of the lad to see what his track record is and despite having 4 appearances for Bayern Munich there he doesn't appear on first glance to be the answer for you guys and he wouldn't inspire me. Last season he played 14 times without hitting the back of the net which is probably why Hertha Berlin want shut of him?

yes its last weeks news and the guy does

not look that good

Don't know how reliable this info is - from a guy who works in Commercial Development at Hillsborough - tells me that the gossip in his office is that Connor Wickham may be S6 bound.

Don't hang me out to dry if it's just gossip, but you never know.

Edited by Benella
spelling error

Don't know how reliable this info is - from a guy who works in Commercial Development at Hillsborough - tells me that the gossip in his office is that Connor Wickham may be S6 bound.

Don't hang me out to dry if it's just gossip, but you never know.

Would love this to be true,but we wont blame you if its not:hihi: