Owls rumours 2015

flynnroy

Game was online, soz, but you guys didn't look good...

We won't do for quite some time Longy, you don't rebuild the team AND the philosophy in a couple of months.

Let's hope Chansiri realises that or our new coach is going to be unemployed again.

We won't do for quite some time Longy, you don't rebuild the team AND the philosophy in a couple of months.

Let's hope Chansiri realises that or our new coach is going to be unemployed again.

That's the spirit Tim.:roll:

So let me get this straight. All the big signing i kept hearing about went somewhere else. We lost the best manager we've had in years and the ticket prices went through the roof. The only thing to get excited about is some new turf?

So let me get this straight. All the big signing i kept hearing about went somewhere else. We lost the best manager we've had in years and the ticket prices went through the roof. The only thing to get excited about is some new turf?

And a scoreboard so big you can see it from outer space