Owls rumours 2015

flynnroy

Just been reading about failed bid for a Germany striker Rouwen Hennings

we need to up offer before its too late again!!

looks a good player

I think we might have already done so,he is rumoured to be playing a" behind closed doors" game in portugal

Guest sibon
I think we might have already done so,he is rumoured to be playing a" behind closed doors" game in portugal

Two games in one day. He must be fit.

Played for Karlsruher earlier. Lost. Didn't score. Obviously rubbish :)

nobodys coming we all being conned.

Not really conned, you have been told in advance about the huge rises in match day tickets, etc. So you can all help by doing your bit, you wanted a new pitch, you got one, you wanted to replace the embarrassing score board, you got it, surely being conned would be paying more and getting none of the above?

Not really conned, you have been told in advance about the huge rises in match day tickets, etc. So you can all help by doing your bit, you wanted a new pitch, you got one, you wanted to replace the embarrassing score board, you got it, surely being conned would be paying more and getting none of the above?

But until we know what categorys each game will be,a huge rise isn't really accurate.:)

But until we know what categorys each game will be,a huge rise isn't really accurate.:)

It seems to be enough to have a lot of SWFC lads on here complaining Gaz, Mac said he couldn't afford to go, Cuttsie said it was only his concession that enabled him to be able to afford it.

Not my words mate, Owls fans :thumbsup: