Owls rumours 2015

flynnroy

It seems to be enough to have a lot of SWFC lads on here complaining Gaz, Mac said he couldn't afford to go, Cuttsie said it was only his concession that enabled him to be able to afford it.

Not my words mate, Owls fans :thumbsup:

Knee jerk reaction grapps:) same as the Bristol fans saying they will boycott the game,im sure they will sell there allocation,and im pretty confident we wont be far off a 30k gate.

Not really conned, you have been told in advance about the huge rises in match day tickets, etc. So you can all help by doing your bit, you wanted a new pitch, you got one, you wanted to replace the embarrassing score board, you got it, surely being conned would be paying more and getting none of the above?

not sure about the huge price rises, if we are paying £33 or less for the majority of games then thats around a fiver extra for me, i'll cope aslong as good football is delivered. agree though it's hardly been conned. he has made signings, i never thought we'd ever sign a player for over 2 million again but we have. i just want the season to start so i can finally find out a few games categories so i can make a proper judgement.

not sure about the huge price rises, if we are paying £33 or less for the majority of games then thats around a fiver extra for me, i'll cope aslong as good football is delivered. agree though it's hardly been conned. he has made signings, i never thought we'd ever sign a player for over 2 million again but we have. i just want the season to start so i can finally find out a few games categories so i can make a proper judgement.

Are you sure you did Nervo? Seriously, one of my overseas contacts said he was about to transfer for 150k Euro and then the SWFC deal popped up, surely you would have only topped it by 50k at the most? 200k Euro?

Are you sure you did Nervo? Seriously, one of my overseas contacts said he was about to transfer for 150k Euro and then the SWFC deal popped up, surely you would have only topped it by 50k at the most? 200k Euro?

If we are talking about matias,then it was widely reported he cost us 2.2 mill

But until we know what categorys each game will be,a huge rise isn't really accurate.:)

Serious question now Mr Gazza...

... from the calculation made based on Mr Sibon's figures for Phase 3 season tickets for last year and this year the price increase is 37.2%.

This is a FACT!

Now, surely the price of match day tickets has to be greater than this over the course of the season (that is, if you were to buy a match day ticket for every game) or else there is no point in buying a season ticket, is there?

So, although no actual figure can be put on an individual match (until we know the category of the match), over the entire season the increase must be at least 37.2%, otherwise the season ticket holders (Phase3) are being ripped off. :|

It seems to be enough to have a lot of SWFC lads on here complaining Gaz, Mac said he couldn't afford to go, Cuttsie said it was only his concession that enabled him to be able to afford it.

Not my words mate, Owls fans :thumbsup:

Now't changed for me it has always been my concession that enables me to afford it.

If that alters then its non league Saturdays for me.

Serious question now Mr Gazza...

... from the calculation made based on Mr Sibon's figures for Phase 3 season tickets for last year and this year the price increase is 37.2%.

This is a FACT!

Now, surely the price of match day tickets has to be greater than this over the course of the season (that is, if you were to buy a match day ticket for every game) or else there is no point in buying a season ticket, is there?

So, although no actual figure can be put on an individual match (until we know the category of the match), over the entire season the increase must be at least 37.2%, otherwise the season ticket holders (Phase3) are being ripped off. :|

I do honestly think the majority of games will be cat C,so I totally understand the point you are making,and to be honest ive no answer to it.

Now't changed for me it has always been my concession that enables me to afford it.

If that alters then its non league Saturdays for me.

Nothing wrong with that Cuttsie, I still go and watch Hallam FC when I can, proper, honest football

I do honestly think the majority of games will be cat C,so I totally understand the point you are making,and to be honest ive no answer to it.

I'm not having a go...

... I'm just a bit surprised that more people don't seem to be understanding (or probably more accurately don't want to understand) how this has been done in an underhanded way, as if to deliberately confuse the fans... :|

If we are talking about matias,then it was widely reported he cost us 2.2 mill

I am not sure that "undisclosed" and "2.2 Million" mean the same thing mate, I never saw anything that confirmed a fee, and would doubt you (or anyone else) would pay that much for him.