Owls rumours 2015

flynnroy

That sounds the wrong way round to me Oo

Surely its the lower tier teams youre more likely to get pitch time with and the premier league teams you arent ( as theres far more top opposition)?

Not in the slightest as I didn't mean as opposed to moving to a Championship club I meant considering who the teams are and how they sign players from the Championship as first team regulars. By signing for one of those two he has a good shout of playing first team football rather than warming a bench.

Swansea signed Marvin Emnes from Boro and have played him regularly and Palace likewise with James McArthur and Fraizer Campbell. These sort of clubs love to recruit the best from the Championship and give them a chance.

Not in the slightest as I didn't mean as opposed to moving to a Championship club I meant considering who the teams are and how they sign players from the Championship as first team regulars. By signing for one of those two he has a good shout of playing first team football rather than warming a bench.

Swansea signed Marvin Emnes from Boro and have played him regularly and Palace likewise with James McArthur and Fraizer Campbell. These sort of clubs love to recruit the best from the Championship and give them a chance.

Look at Connor Wickham and sunderland, he loved playing for us cos got games but at Sunderland was on the bench alot

That sounds the wrong way round to me Oo

Surely its the lower tier teams youre more likely to get pitch time with and the premier league teams you arent ( as theres far more top opposition)?

Exactly what I thought lol, engage brain before essay :hihi:

Have you anything positive to say about the Owls or just wait for us to post so you can get negative on people, just a thought Al :D

Have you anything positive to say about the Owls or just wait for us to post so you can get negative on people, just a thought Al :D

Who are you kidding. I have been a member of this forum for such a short while yet I have already realised you are nothing short of a bad egg. All you do is sign on and insult people, throw a hissy fit and say you want to get a ban or quit the forum and say it for good and then return. Yawn.

Just made yourself look silly. Telling me to engage my brain and think before I post within 2 minutes of posting a none Sheffield Football related topic on the wrong section of the forum. :roll:

Who are you kidding. I have been a member of this forum for such a short while yet I have already realised you are nothing short of a bad egg. All you do is sign on and insult people, throw a hissy fit and say you want to get a ban or quit the forum and say it for good and then return. Yawn.

Just made yourself look silly. Telling me to engage my brain and think before I post within 2 minutes of posting a none Sheffield Football related topic on the wrong section of the forum. :roll:

Well for such a short time memeber you sure got the jist of me and a few others pretty quick fella, your not pulling the wool over anyones eyes so stop deluding yourself, you have been here years if you can sit down reading this and honestly say you haven't then fair does but come on what do you take people for ?

Well for such a short time memeber you sure got the jist of me and a few others pretty quick fella, your not pulling the wool over anyones eyes so stop deluding yourself, you have been here years if you can sit down reading this and honestly say you haven't then fair does but come on what do you take people for ?

If you remember I tried to have a conversation with you a short while back in which you felt the need to insult and be disrespectful. This is when I received a PM from a fellow blade who filled me in with what you are like as a member, this is where my information has come from and you haven't proven him to be wrong as of yet have you?.