Owls rumours 2015

flynnroy

Who are you kidding. I have been a member of this forum for such a short while yet I have already realised you are nothing short of a bad egg. All you do is sign on and insult people, throw a hissy fit and say you want to get a ban or quit the forum and say it for good and then return. Yawn.

Just made yourself look silly. Telling me to engage my brain and think before I post within 2 minutes of posting a none Sheffield Football related topic on the wrong section of the forum. :roll:

In this life, yes.:hihi:

Your mask started slipping from about 5 posts in mate.

heard Wilson palascios of stoke on stuart grays radar

Might be worth a punt as a squad player for you but I wouldn't bank on him as a first team regular as he spends most of his time on the treatment table. He is a free agent for this reason, stoke signed him in 2011 and only weren't getting much out of him due to injuries so they tried to offload him a few times but had no joy so they have finally released him at the end of his contract. The bloke has a "glass knee" so to speak among other injuries but that said if you can maintain a level of fitness and get some of his earlier form out of him then fair play he might be a decent punt. A huge gamble never the less.

heard Wilson palascios of stoke on stuart grays radar

Isn't he past it and not that good these days? Not keen on that if true.

Apparently first bid for Ben 10 turned down but wasn't far off what they want, will be putting a second bid in (only paper talk though:()

Isn't he past it and not that good these days? Not keen on that if true.

Apparently first bid for Ben 10 turned down but wasn't far off what they want, will be putting a second bid in (only paper talk though:()

still only 30 yr old in his prime :) loads of experience