Abbeydale Secondary School,Sheffield

Neil Armstrong did i have a crush on him , knew him from Abbeydale juniors and then through to seniors

Lindilu i do remember Christine Bellamy , there were alot of Christines , i was in Mr Cartwrights class in my final year then i moved to Mr Glasbys cos i wasnt staying on

Neil Armstrong did i have a crush on him , knew him from Abbeydale juniors and then through to seniors

Lindilu i do remember Christine Bellamy , there were alot of Christines , i was in Mr Cartwrights class in my final year then i moved to Mr Glasbys cos i wasnt staying on

I think a lot of the girls including our Chris had a crush on Neil.

Yes Peter you're right now I remember it was Mr Wall

Hello All , i left Abbeydale in 1965 ,MrCartwright was my form teacher,Just afew names to remember

Anne Duncombe

Susan Harrison

Yvonne Valantine

Stephen Fogg

Derrick Cocker

David Rushton and many more

Mr Glasbey maths ugh!!

Mr Wilson and Mrs Bartlett

Mr Lawrence and Mrs Cooper

Hope this has brought back a few memories, good of course

And me Christine Harrison

Hi Christine,

You don`t know me but I run the Abbeydale Secondary School Reunion. We have members from 1950 - 1968. You would be welcome to come. The next meeting is on the 14th June from 11.00am at the Beauchief Hotel, (No Bar 161) Abbeydale Road South Sheffield (the old Merchants Bar). Mr Alex Wilson and Mrs Cooper attend. My name is Julia.

Hi Christine,

You don`t know me but I run the Abbeydale Secondary School Reunion. We have members from 1950 - 1968. You would be welcome to come. The next meeting is on the 14th June from 11.00am at the Beauchief Hotel, (No Bar 161) Abbeydale Road South Sheffield (the old Merchants Bar). Mr Alex Wilson and Mrs Cooper attend. My name is Julia.