Lawrence brown "lollipop" 71 years old funeral

My grandad Lawrence brown lollipop has sadly passed away on 16/05/2015 age 71 his funeral is on Saturday 6th june the service and cremation will be held at grenoside crematorium-North chapel at 11:45 cars will be leaving white heart at netherthorpe pub if anybody wishes to meet there and follow. And a celebration of his life will be held at the white heart after! My grandad had a lot of friends who we may not have met from the cb radio and pubs all over so I just want to get the word out thankyou

Edited by leebeee

My grandad Lawrence brown lollipop has sadly passed away on 16/05/2015 age 71 his funeral is on Saturday 5th june the service and cremation will be held at grenoside crematorium-North chapel at 11:45 cars will be leaving white heart at netherthorpe pub if anybody wishes to meet there and follow. And a celebration of his life will be held at the white heart after! My grandad had a lot of friends who we may not have met from the cb radio and pubs all over so I just want to get the word out thankyou

Please could you make correct me as I have enquired at the City Road Crematorium and the have said that the funeral of Lawrence Brown age 71 will be there on the FRIDAY the 5th of June at 2-25pm.

My grandad Lawrence brown lollipop has sadly passed away on 16/05/2015 age 71 his funeral is on Saturday 6th june the service and cremation will be held at grenoside crematorium-North chapel at 11:45 cars will be leaving white heart at netherthorpe pub if anybody wishes to meet there and follow. And a celebration of his life will be held at the white heart after! My grandad had a lot of friends who we may not have met from the cb radio and pubs all over so I just want to get the word out thankyou

Sorry to hear about your grandad, I remember Lol from when we were kids living in Montgomery Terrace Road. We were just "over the wall" in the next yard down. He was a likeable lad and was pally with my brother Jack. I also remember him being involved in that terrible accident when he lost his leg.

Please give my condolences to the rest of your family and I`ll be thinking of him on Saturday.