What's happening to money?

it's the workers who turn the money risked by the investors into the wealth they later claim so it's only right that they get a share of that wealth.

They've agreed to work in exchange for regular monthly payments. It's called being employed.

it's the workers who turn the money risked by the investors into the wealth they later claim so it's only right that they get a share of that wealth.
That share is called a wage (optionally supplemented with extra BiK perks: pension, health, car <etc.>). Optionally also including a bonus indexed on the success of that 'turning' work.

The culture of entitlement, strong in you it seems to be :D

EDIT - snap Obelix & Cyclone, that'll teach me to start a post and not check after a long phone call.

Haha!

Their reps are the dealers!

Did your ganja dealer remember to file his tax return in time? :roll: Edited by L00b

Sometimes Anna I think you must have been born yesterday.

Did people 10, 50 or even 150 years when everybody live in a Utopia and help each other regardless of cost and consequence?

No, but suddenly you question why everyone shouldn't get everything for free, the only reason they can't being because of those nasty evil capitalists.

It just doesn't work like that.

Did your ganja dealer remember to file his tax return in time? :roll:

If I had a dealer, I think they'd be getting a heavy knock at the door, probably around 4am, if he/she filled a tax return in?

However, I don't have a dealer. I always grow my own! The seeds are from a reputable source. :thumbsup:

If I had a dealer, I think they'd be getting a heavy knock at the door, probably around 4am, if he/she filled a tax return in?
Ah, well, damn those Big Pharma "dealers" then, how very dare they work, pay their taxes and generally help make society go round like us all law-abiding common mortals?

if the people who don't work, worked then they would be able to afford things.

anyway, there is a fantastic array of free (as in beer and as in lunch) software available which is just as good, if not better, than non-free software.

---------- Post added 02-06-2015 at 09:38 ----------

So if you don't think folk who risk millions developing new drugs should reap the rewards from the successful ones, do you think folk who invest millions developing unsuccessful drugs should be compensated?

---------- Post added 02-06-2015 at 11:51 ----------

Pharmaceutical companies are among the richest of all the businesses on the stock market. Yet the majority of 'research scientists' who work for them are poorly paid lab assistants, all be it with degrees in chemistry etc.

Science in general is not noted for providing particularly well paid careers, with a few exceptions, and tends to be something of a Cinderella profession, even though we keep being told we need more science students.

So if it's not the workers who are making mega dosh, who is?

It must be very annoying to you that the buzz word amongst the prospective Labour leaders is "ASPIRATION". :hihi::hihi:

Ah, well, damn those Big Pharma "dealers" then, how very dare they work, pay their taxes and generally help make society go round like us all law-abiding common mortals?

How dare they push their drugs into doctors surgeries and manipulate their practice and amount of perceptions they issue, all for profit!

How dare they push their drugs into doctors surgeries and manipulate their practice and amount of perceptions they issue, all for profit!

Good job we have organisations like NICE who provides the guidelines over what new treatments can be used.