Name A Product You Used To Buy Thats No Longer Available.

Cadbury's Fuse. I loved those!!

I agree Fuse was delicious, but I lov most chocolate. Apart from Wispa, tastes like cheap cooking chocolate :gag:

Marks and Spencers used to do a lovely winter vegetable soup that they no longer sell, it was scrummy!

I used to really like Lynx Oriental deodorant, one of the very few in the Lynx series I liked. Boots used to sell a hair wax in their 'Botanics' range - it was brilliant and really helped to keep my hair in style without that horrible feeling that some hair products can leave you feeling. Sadly that one has bitten the dust as well :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 01-06-2015 at 21:30 ----------

Yardley Love Mist perfume........... it was lovely.

Have you tried their 'English Daisy' range - they have some down at Atkinsons. I bought some for my Mum for her birthday, it's very reasonably priced & it is lovely & fresh (so my Mum says ;)), though longevity is a bit of an issue apparently.

Edited by Mister M

When I was a kid, I used to be able to buy potassium nitrate, sulphur and charcoal from the (now gone) chemist at Nether Green. Summer holidays were such good fun!

Sadly, since Health and Safety spoilsports came along, you can't get it easily anymore (not from a chemist anyway). :(

When I was a kid, I used to be able to buy potassium nitrate, sulphur and charcoal from the (now gone) chemist at Nether Green. Summer holidays were such good fun!

Sadly, since Health and Safety spoilsports came along, you can't get it easily anymore (not from a chemist anyway). :([/quote

Gunpowder?.

Angel1.