Name A Product You Used To Buy Thats No Longer Available.

Was that the one with different flavours of fondant in each bar? (like lime, raspberry)?

There used to be a peppermint one too in a green wrapper,

There still is the peppermint one but to answer your question no 5 boys I think was in a blue wrapper and was a bar of chock and the five segments had a boy's head embossed in it,think one had a school cap on.

Common sense.

It used to be bought with experience and scrapes and bruises, but these days kids are not allowed to experience anything in case of scrapes and brusies, and no longer have the currency to buy "Common Sense"

try's five centre assorted fruit flavours in a single bar it was dark chocolate they did Orange creme and peppermint as well you can still get them border creme eggs were the bestist does anyone remember rainbow drops they used to put them in a little cone shaped paper bag think they cost one old penny in the sixtys

try's five centre assorted fruit flavours in a single bar it was dark chocolate they did Orange creme and peppermint as well you can still get them border creme eggs were the bestist does anyone remember rainbow drops they used to put them in a little cone shaped paper bag think they cost one old penny in the sixtys

Were rainbow drops the same as sherbet pips?

Shield soap. I loved the smell

I bought some last year! It was the summer & I was sweating it out at the gym so I thought I needed that bit of extra protection against BO! I'm pretty sure they still sell it.

Still sell these.