Marauder’s Map allows Tracking Facebook Friends.

Marauder’s Map allows Tracking Facebook Friends with a Chrome extension. Just like harry potter. You can see/ Track all.

Click

Marauder’s Map is the name of a Chrome extension developed by Aran Khanna to simply track Facebook users using Facebook Messanger data.

The Chrome extension allows tracking Facebook friends by grabbing location data from Facebook Messenger with location sharing enabled and displaying their locations on a map. As explained by the developer the accuracy of that data and easiness of extracting them from the popular social network allow everybody easily track user’s friends from the messaging service.

To make it simple... If you say you can not come into work. I can see every move you make!!! You don't need to be on my friends list!!

---------- Post added 02-06-2015 at 03:30 ----------

Read More Click Here.

---------- Post added 02-06-2015 at 03:51 ----------

it is hardly surprising that many users have no idea what they are broadcasting to their friends, acquaintances and potential stalkers.

Edited by billybob313

Marauder’s Map allows Tracking Facebook Friends with a Chrome extension. Just like harry potter. You can see/ Track all.

Click

Marauder’s Map is the name of a Chrome extension developed by Aran Khanna to simply track Facebook users using Facebook Messanger data.

The Chrome extension allows tracking Facebook friends by grabbing location data from Facebook Messenger with location sharing enabled and displaying their locations on a map. As explained by the developer the accuracy of that data and easiness of extracting them from the popular social network allow everybody easily track user’s friends from the messaging service.

To make it simple... If you say you can not come into work. I can see every move you make!!! You don't need to be on my friends list!!

---------- Post added 02-06-2015 at 03:30 ----------

Read More Click Here.

---------- Post added 02-06-2015 at 03:51 ----------

it is hardly surprising that many users have no idea what they are broadcasting to their friends, acquaintances and potential stalkers.

Only works if you are daft enough to have your device broadcasting your information everywhere..