Former LibDem leader Charles Kennedy has died.

Kennedy had a soul, he was liked, Thatcher was barren, even if you liked what she did you could never say she was likable, unless you're a Tory rimmer. Anyway, I blame her for his death.

Don't bite.

Kennedy had a soul, he was liked, Thatcher was barren, even if you liked what she did you could never say she was likable, unless you're a Tory rimmer. Anyway, I blame her for his death.

Yes it was obviously her fault.

He was a decent and amusing politician. He stuck to his guns and was proved right for not believing Blair and co for their invasion of Iraq.

And TBH although it did the country a lot of good, the libs teaming up with the Tories (which he voted against) doesn't seem to have dome the LDs much electoral good.

Thatcher was awesome in her own right, but that's beside the point really.

---------- Post added 02-06-2015 at 19:06 ----------

Don't bite.

Quite - do as you're told by 1lt1t23t

Should we be singing and dancing like they did when Thatch died?

I feel not, but then again, it wasn't right when the nasty party did it when she died.

I dont think you should be saying things like this when someone has died

Kennedy was just a career politician like many,and millions of people have died with the same qualities as he possessed, some unable to control alcohol problems but most able! As for blaming Thatcher for his death!.........that may expose how intellectually challenged you may be!

Kennedy was just a career politician like many,and millions of people have died with the same qualities as he possessed, some unable to control alcohol problems but most able! As for blaming Thatcher for his death!.........that may expose how intellectually challenged you may be!

Is that you or the wife typing? :D

I suspect - and indeed hope - this was tongue in cheek.

---------- Post added 02-06-2015 at 19:15 ----------

Sadly his father died recently too. His son must be devastated.

I've heard several tributes today on the radio from people who knew him personally, but that is the best.

A very sad loss. RIP.

Seconded. A well written tribute that says it all.