In all honesty Owls fans.

Guest sibon
Seems like ive obviously hit a nerve here.

Not really. You are just showing yourself up.

Embarrassing really.

Seems like ive obviously hit a nerve here.

I just feel as though its a cracking appointment, and he is a manager who has achieved promotions, knows what it takes, has more experience and is a more a accomplished all round manager than Gray (although Gray hasn't done nothing wrong).

Adkins also seems very ambitious

Im delighted at the appointment.

As long as your happy then sod all else matters pal, Gray is head coach BTW.;) and to compare the 2 is a little naive IMO, but yes, he seems a good appointment, just hope he delivers for you, it's a travesty the length of time you've been in L1.

Not really. You are just showing yourself up.

Embarrassing really.

Check out the CV's of Adkins v Gray. I know who I would rather have.

Not really embarrassing is it Sibon.

As I said earlier, think ive hit a nerve, lets leave it at that for tonight eh.

and look at dave jones's cv compared to grays, Dave Jones nearly dragged us back down, yet a "nobody" almost took us to the playoff spots

doesnt mean a thing until the results start rolling in

and no its not sour grapes

vinegar

or hitting a nerve

its just called sense, some blades seem to have lost that bit today

if we had both been searching for a manager at the same time and you got adkins and us gray then yea i'd be thinking i'd rather of got adkins but would i swap him with gray now then it would be a no.

good appointment for you guys but just because he did well at southampton doesn't mean he will do the same with you. it wasn't long ago fans were chuffed with getting clough in and look how that went.

you have got a good manager with a good record at other clubs and we have a manager who has led us to a mid table finish when we were expecting a relegation scrap

if we had both been searching for a manager at the same time and you got adkins and us gray then yea i'd be thinking i'd rather of got adkins but would i swap him with gray now then it would be a no.

good appointment for you guys but just because he did well at southampton doesn't mean he will do the same with you. it wasn't long ago fans were chuffed with getting clough in and look how that went.

you have got a good manager with a good record at other clubs and we have a manager who has led us to a mid table finish when we were expecting a relegation scrap

Good points...

but United have a manager on the way in, and Wednesday have got a manager... (watch this space) :P

Guest sibon

The embarrassing thing is that on the day that United make a really good appointment, you choose to make a really pathetic thread about it.

Can't see too many Blades pitching in to help you with this half-arsed troll thread. That says everything.

Gray has done a good job in my opinion, but does he have the credentials Adkins has ?

You must admit, its a cracking appointment.

Warnock is the man at this level, there is no doubt.

Always thought of D.Jones as a nearly man, based on Cardiff's attempts over the last 3yrs.

Its a real tough league. Lot of grit and determination required. Its very, very British sort of football.

If Wednesday finish mid-table, consider it a succesfull introduction.

Question is though, is D.jones the man to actually take u lot into the promised land ?

I think not.

'nuff said. :)