Pin up club

Bedhead

I still haven't been yet but come March 22nd all change at work and I might get the odd Saturday off so I can have a decent night on a Friday - looks good stuff tho' and from what I've heard it is.

Missed Hed Kandi again Bedhead lol, hoping to make it next time but I'm getting sick of saying that and then missing it :(

Anyone heard anything about new Sunday night @ Takapuna - Kulture??? Got an email about it today, looks ok :)

Sundays at Takapuna are Kulture. What better way to wind down your weekend with a bit of kulture. A variation of house music styles for you more perceptive individuals. Using live vocalists, live musicians, Sheffield's very own talent, and a little help from some superstars too.

14th March

Grand launch party

In association with Steel Productions

Bitter & Twisted

Richard Williams

Live PA's - Q.D

'Feel It' 'Do what you do'

'Good for me' (release date 10/05/04 on Steel Town Records)

21st March*

Monthly Special!

Yousef (Radio 1 / Circus)

Dan Seaman

28th March

Residents

Dean Webster

M.D Matthews (Takapuna DJ Comp)

Live Percussion - Dave Webb (Sunday Sessions)

4th April

In association with Fresh DJ's

Watty (bed)

Live Saxophonist - Laura (Garlands)

Role on Sundays, they're the new Saturdays don't you know!

9pm - 12:30am

Fee:£2/3 *£4/5

Info: 0114 272 9661

Takapuna Bar, 52/54 West Street, Sheffield

Originally posted by fnkysknky

I still haven't been yet but come March 22nd all change at work and I might get the odd Saturday off so I can have a decent night on a Friday - looks good stuff tho' and from what I've heard it is.

Missed Hed Kandi again Bedhead lol, hoping to make it next time but I'm getting sick of saying that and then missing it :(

Anyone heard anything about new Sunday night @ Takapuna - Kulture??? Got an email about it today, looks ok :)

blimey they've booked Yousef for a sunday night !!! how good is that!!!!

Hed Kandi was really good - better than the first night, although i remember very little of it! it was my birthday mind!

Re: Re: Pin Up!

Quote:

Originally posted by Bedhead

me too and Bedrock hence the name!

Are you planning to have a yabba dabba doo time then?

yes i am you fancy helping me make the bed rock :thumbsup:

yes that was poor comeback from me indeed but couldn't resist!

bedrock is/was @ heaven in london - not sure if it's still on mind but used to be a top night!

Originally posted by fnkysknky

Yeah Yousef for a Sunday surprised the hell out of me too, it's all good though :)

I'm gonna make a serious effort to go to next HK, more serious than last couple anyway :D

i'll expect to see you there - erm not that iv'e a clue who you are! or i expect to read about it on here anyhow!

Yeah, we went a couple of weeks ago, it was quality. Really good mix of tunes. I'm sure the sound system has beefed up too. might just be me, but it did seem louder and bassier than times when i've been to scuba. it made my head rattle!

Never been to Scuba but the Pin Up Club system certainly has my head all moshed by the time I leave.... but it's worth every minute of it.

I heard about Yousef at Takapuna too, set to be a cracking sunday by all accounts.

See you Friday at the Pin Up Club then Bed Head!

Archived