Westerns on TV 50'S and 60'swhat was your favourite

Why did Jane Russell..?............because Roy Rogers her!

...........takes me right back to schooldays!

Yeah,lol, like what do they call a cowboy with no money?....... Skint Eastwood. That one goes back to Rawhide's first season, late 50's

I thought everyone had missed the Virginian but see Tonytoronto got there first.

Not a Western but what was the name of that kids programme that had for an introductory song. ?

" You've got to fight for what you want for all that you believe because life and love and liberty are well worth fighting for........."

May have been foreign made, was about Cavaliers I think

Me.

Changed to/from "Tenderfoot" for some reason....

---------- Post added 05-06-2015 at 22:34 ----------

Forgotten about 'Boots and Saddles'....yes, that was about a cavalry troop if my memory serves.

I still remember the theme music, but couldn't recall what it was from!

---------- Post added 05-06-2015 at 22:38 ----------

[/COLO

...and Hoagy Carmichael...

---------- Post added 05-06-2015 at 22:50 ----------

"Have gun - will travel" and "Maverick", which featured our own Roger Moore as an English relative (Beau) to the main pair of Brett and Bart....

The end-theme tune from 'Boots and Saddles' was a bugle solo called (I think) 'The Last Post'

Edited by stpetre
Add

I thought everyone had missed the Virginian but see Tonytoronto got there first.

Not a Western but what was the name of that kids programme that had for an introductory song. ?

" You've got to fight for what you want for all that you believe because life and love and liberty are well worth fighting for........."

May have been foreign made, was about Cavaliers I think

I also thought that I mentioned The Virginian first, but I was wrong Stpetre said it at post# 8