Here for the Weather? 68 Immigrants found in Polish Lorries

What? It is that you apologised to the mentally ill, otherwise I'd say you were generalising.

Oh wait, you are!

---------- Post added 05-06-2015 at 20:45 ----------

By the way, the rot didn't start under Tony Blair, it started when the gunships conquered the world. The majority of illegal immigrants to the UK still believe that it is the centre of the universe, a bit like UKIP voters ironically.

OMG are you actually blaming our success at creating Empire?

The tories are not encouraging immigration. They are trying to stop it against the odds.

Anyway this isn't a case of legal immigration. It is illegal immigration.

Was is snook??

---------- Post added 05-06-2015 at 21:01 ----------

They do this on purpose so that they don't stay - they want rid of them to the UK - soft touch britain

More came here from outside the EU than from within it Ron.

Why did the Tories issue hundred of thousands of visas to non-EU migrants when they couldn't even control the flow from the EU.

Like pouring petrol on a fire.

Nothing to stop the Tories restricting benefits for jobless migrants Ron.

Why don't they do it fella? They had 5 years already.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/11/germany-deny-benefits-welfare-jobless-eu-migrants

Oh wait...... that would kill the argument that the EU makes us powerless to tackle the issue. Hiding behind the EU while they let record numbers in. Shameful.

They were in coalition - let's hope they stop the rot set in by Gordon and Tony.

I hope they will stop the benefits.

---------- Post added 05-06-2015 at 21:06 ----------

Why did the Tories issue hundred of thousands of visas to non-EU migrants when they couldn't even control the flow from the EU.

More what?

---------- Post added 05-06-2015 at 21:08 ----------

Sorry I thought my thread was about illegal immigrants sneaking into what is/was a beautiful country.

They were in coalition - let's hope they stop the rot set in by Gordon and Tony.

I hope they will stop the benefits.

---------- Post added 05-06-2015 at 21:06 ----------

More what?

---------- Post added 05-06-2015 at 21:08 ----------

Sorry I thought my thread was about illegal immigrants sneaking into what is/was a beautiful country.

Ah, it was the coalition that caused it. Lame.

More immigrants.

Illegal immigrants who can't claim full benefits anyway, even if they manage to lodge an asylum claim.

Face it, they don't come here to claim benefits or health care. They come here to work, go under the radar and rent their housing from private landlords.

They are here because the Tories have fixed the economy and the UK is now a land of opportunity.

More immigrants.

Illegal immigrants who can't claim full benefits anyway, even if they manage to lodge an asylum claim.

Face it, they don't come here to claim benefits or health care. They come here to work, go under the radar and rent their housing from private landlords.

They are here because the Tories have fixed the economy and the UK is now a land of opportunity.

Fantasy matey total fantasy and invention.

More immigrants.

What he just said. :thumbsup:

The news is saying that some illegal immigrants have tried to stow away into the UK. From that awful, oppressive, human rights - dodging country - Holland. Why do they want to come here? Why are we doing anything other than putting them on a ferry straight back to Holland?

---------- Post added 05-06-2015 at 18:43 ----------

Add - the funniest thing was the BBC asking if they were asylum seekers or "victims of traffickers". WTH is a victim of a trafficker? Someone whom they paid to illegally enter another country and get free health treatment paid for british taxpayers?

They are here for the freebies. Dont let the 'victim' label confuse you. They are only victims of their own greed.

Who is Smithy and what is it you think we have been over before?

Been there before as well ;)

I will admit to having a soft spot for Dutch footy fans (they hate ze germanese almost as much as I do, which is quite an achievement) but I never forgave John Cruyff for stabbing his own national side in the back all those years ago.

General Joker, you should generally cease to generalise the general population of the generic country I was generally considered to be a resident in.

OMG are you actually blaming our success at creating Empire?

Wait, you mean there are no Indian/Pakistani/Windies immigrants? I did not realise that...

They are here for the freebies. Dont let the 'victim' label confuse you. They are only victims of their own greed.

That and the fact that they are from lovely places like Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Egypt, Algeria, Generic Warzone in Africa. But don't let that confuse matters, they paid to get here, so they must want paying!

The news is saying that some illegal immigrants have tried to stow away into the UK. From that awful, oppressive, human rights - dodging country - Holland. Why do they want to come here? Why are we doing anything other than putting them on a ferry straight back to Holland?

---------- Post added 05-06-2015 at 18:43 ----------

Add - the funniest thing was the BBC asking if they were asylum seekers or "victims of traffickers". WTH is a victim of a trafficker? Someone whom they paid to illegally enter another country and get free health treatment paid for british taxpayers?

I've not seen the news report that you're referring to - but human trafficking is an evil trade & those guilty should face the harshest punishment available. Women Men and children are often sold into the slave or sex trade....I saw a documentary about it & it's horrendous.

I do know that Britain has a particular problem as a destination for trafficked people - it's nothing to do with benefits or the NHS - the trafficked people are off anyone's radar....

Edited by Mister M

If they've managed to get over here, paid they're way and shown gumption I'd rather welcome them and put them to work doing good jobs rather than have workshy criminal layabouts like Penistone.

And sorry to get facts in the way of hysteria but most refugees don't set their sights on the UK.

The ones I met from Syria in Greece recently had no intention of coming here because they'd heard we'd be nasty to them. They were heading for Denmark or Norway.

IMHO it doesn't matter which country they are heading for, every country should contribute to helping them and every country should have a quota. It shouldn't be up to Greece or Italy to take the burden.

Of course it would be even better if the countries they are fleeing from weren't such basket cases. But if you and your young children were being bombed from both sides wouldn't you try to escape?