Here for the Weather? 68 Immigrants found in Polish Lorries

I've not seen the news report that you're referring to - but human trafficking is an evil trade & those guilty should face the harshest punishment available. Women Men and children are often sold into the slave or sex trade....I saw a documentary about it & it's horrendous.

I do know that Britain has a particular problem as a destination for trafficked people - it's nothing to do with benefits or the NHS - the trafficked people are off anyone's radar....

Who is going to traffic a pregnant woman for the sex trade? No they are facilitating economic migrants these people.

I have no doubt sex traffickers exist but there is no suggestion that this was sex trafficking.

Who is going to traffic a pregnant woman for the sex trade? No they are facilitating economic migrants these people.

I have no doubt sex traffickers exist but there is no suggestion that this was sex trafficking.

You might well ask who is going to traffic a child for the sex trade.

How ironic. Ron Jeremy having a rant about sex trafficking.

There are still plenty of people on the dole - they need to be employed before we import others. We haven't imported this lot - they're sneaking in.

Any ideas why UK is soooooo much better than Holland or france or belguim or Germany or Luxembourg or any of the tens of countries they have gone through on their way to the promised land.

This country would collapse without immigration. Migrants have rebuilt and cleaned the UK for the last 15 years, saved our NHS, set up several profitable businesses and contributed billions to the economy. The average migrant laps our WWC indigenous folks several times when it comes to work ethic, intelligence, entrepreneurship and punctuality.

Fantasy matey total fantasy and invention.

Not likely.

You have to escape from that narrow little world of yours and wake up to the real one where the Tories have improved the economy so much that immigrants risk their life to get here, where there are millions of jobs being created and no shortage of lodgings provided for immigrants by private landlords. Where the Tories do nothing to control benefits for immigrants despite having been able to, and despite having limited control of EU immigration scatter visas across the globe like confetti. Those are your beloved Tories.

They create the conditions to attract immigrants and then pretend they don't want them here while all the time, in the background, every policy encourages immigration.

Not likely.

You have to escape from that narrow little world of yours and wake up to the real one where the Tories have improved the economy so much that immigrants risk their life to get here, where there are millions of jobs being created and no shortage of lodgings provided for immigrants by private landlords. Where the Tories do nothing to control benefits for immigrants despite having been able to, and despite having limited control of EU immigration scatter visas across the globe like confetti. Those are your beloved Tories.

They create the conditions to attract immigrants and then pretend they don't want them here while all the time, in the background, every policy encourages immigration.

What that man said. :thumbsup: