If UK leaves Europe … a warning??

I proved the point I made and proved the point you made was wrong, you simply ignored the evidence and resorted to abuse, you are clearly to type of person that shouldn't be working as public servant.

Lol you proved nothing! The evidence you have produced proves nothing and you seem to be missingthe fact I proved otherwise but hey ho. You carry on in your own little world. Don;t bother responding loraward cos I'm putting you on ignore because I really am not interested in anything that you post from this and other things I've seen you post on.

It' your way or not at all. That's fine. Enjoy yourself! As my mum always says if you're making someone happy then that's fine. Clearly the someone in your world you;re making happy is you never mind what is real.

---------- Post added 09-06-2015 at 20:45 ----------

And as for someone who should or shouldn;t be working as a public servant. Who are you to judge? Do you know me? No you don't so keep your silly suggestive remarks to yourself thanks! If I was that bad at it I wouldn;t still be doing it after all this time would i?

That's not a bad idea because you ignore any evidence that contradicts your stance anyway and then get angry out of frustration which results in you becoming abusive.

I'm not angry lorarward . I think you;re hilarious to be honest. More to be pitied than scolded.

I've just found in 2 mins of looking something that more than proves my point. Something you could have had the decency to google before you opened your gob to change feet. :)

---------- Post added 09-06-2015 at 21:05 ----------

And which bit of don;t bother responding did you not quite understand exactly?

---------- Post added 09-06-2015 at 21:06 ----------

Quite happy to post evidence you;re talking mince and will but what a shame you'll not see it :)

I'm not angry lorarward . I think you;re hilarious to be honest. More to be pitied than scolded.

You are still ignoring the evidence I posted and verbal abuse along with lying are unattractive corrector traits, not the kind of behavour I would want from public servants but experience of them has taught me to expect it.

I'm ignoring nothing. I can blow what you said out of the water and actually if you cared to go look so could you so I'd be inclined to admit you've not quite got it right on that front. You really haven't a clue but then that's quite apparent from your need to argue needlessly. If I ever have the misfortune to meet you then you will be treated politely as is anyone I come into contact with at work. However I still think you're hilarious!

---------- Post added 09-06-2015 at 21:23 ----------

And actually who do you think you are to offer a character assassination on anyone. Looked in a mirror recently? You don;t seem to like it from what I've seen of your previous pointless arguements to accept someone might have the audacity to disagree with you. Hmm who has the behavioural issue here exactly? Go back to your mirror! Narcissus

Since I posted the evidence which proves you wrong and you haven't countered it with any evidence, the evidence would suggest that it is you with the need to argue needlessly.

There will be evidence a plenty but since you're going on ignore because of your pathetic behaviour you'll not see it - sad that but there ya go :)

Ah it works - bliss!

With respect Ann, Loraward had provided 2 news links which states public sector wages are higher than private sector.

You claim you can get double your wage doing a similar job in the private sector. This begs the question...why aren't you doing it then?