If UK leaves Europe … a warning??

A European political figure is saying “ if political leaders do not tell the people of the UK the facts in advance of the planned in/out referendum, many will vote to leave, unaware of the devastating consequences.

.. the ability of British people to travel as freely as they do now, and to work and buy homes in other EU countries, would also be lost, and that UK businesses would suddenly face new problems, …….

So .. …

Is UK really better out of …,

Do we really know the costs …,

do we know the facts????

Some think not!

Probably what you need to understand is that if you are buying or selling and the price is right,there is no problem in any country!

A European political figure is saying “ if political leaders do not tell the people of the UK the facts in advance of the planned in/out referendum, many will vote to leave, unaware of the devastating consequences.

Trouble is no one has ever compiled a true list of what these devastating consequences would be to the common people of the UK.

Polish people generally don't come here to claim benefits.

No, if you look at it with the most simplest of view points, but in reality it is a valid argument.

You are assuming benefits = job seekers allowance. This is not true, benefits can mean a number of things and is much more complex that out of work benefits.

People from within the Eu pay more in to the system than they take out, this is what we are told. How much more, this is not part of the information, so we are unsure how much they truly contribute.

Im all for the EU personally, I want the UK to remain within the organisation, but I do not think Europe can continue as is. Not accountant will sign off their books for a reason.

One point I always highlight when people talk about the number of immigrants that come to the UK is "services". If 1,000 people come to the UK does our schools immediately increase their capacity? Do our hospitals do the same over night? Where is the funding coming from to increase the required growth in these services? We know it costs £billions to build a hospital and it costs a great deal more than a years worth of PAYE contributions made by immigrants as they arrive. What about the schools that now need to employ interpreters so that the children of immigrants can get an education. This is a cost that is directly the result of immigration.

Immigration into the UK is a good thing, as long as its controlled and numbers are limited to what is required such as New Zealand and Australia. They seem to survive using that system, so why cant the UK?

No, if you look at it with the most simplest of view points, but in reality it is a valid argument.

You are assuming benefits = job seekers allowance. This is not true, benefits can mean a number of things and is much more complex that out of work benefits.

People from within the Eu pay more in to the system than they take out, this is what we are told. How much more, this is not part of the information, so we are unsure how much they truly contribute.

Im all for the EU personally, I want the UK to remain within the organisation, but I do not think Europe can continue as is. Not accountant will sign off their books for a reason.

One point I always highlight when people talk about the number of immigrants that come to the UK is "services". If 1,000 people come to the UK does our schools immediately increase their capacity? Do our hospitals do the same over night? Where is the funding coming from to increase the required growth in these services? We know it costs £billions to build a hospital and it costs a great deal more than a years worth of PAYE contributions made by immigrants as they arrive. What about the schools that now need to employ interpreters so that the children of immigrants can get an education. This is a cost that is directly the result of immigration.

Immigration into the UK is a good thing, as long as its controlled and numbers are limited to what is required such as New Zealand and Australia. They seem to survive using that system, so why cant the UK?

No I'm not just assuming its JSA. The stats are easy to track down. The net contribution is 34%

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/news/news-articles/1113/051113-migration-report

So are we saying not only do we not want their skills, that we don't want their money either?

Certain services are going to be hotspots. The people that come in are generally young and healthy so healthcare is not going to be overly strained. Education, maybe. But then they are net contributors.

How much does 15,000 Polish claiming JSA cost us? Let's just get some perspective here fella, it's about 0.04% of the welfare budget. Offset that against the facts that they can only claim it for 6 months, it's mean tested and that Polish people are net contributers (taxes paid vs benefits claimed) then you might want to drop this line of argument. I am of course happy to continue if you want ;)

How many of other uk people's relatives could receive cancer treatments for example for the same money you would waste on parasites?

No parasites in receipt of benefits then less money wasted ...you do not need to be a rocket scientist to work that out.

How many of other uk people's relatives could receive cancer treatments for example for the same money you would waste on parasites?

No parasites in receipt of benefits then less money wasted ...you do not need to be a rocket scientist to work that out.

You're blaming the unemployed for cancer deaths?

Polish people in the UK are parasites? Explain your reasoning.

---------- Post added 07-06-2015 at 19:00 ----------

You're blaming the unemployed for cancer deaths?

Luckily we've got thousands of Polish doctors and nurses working in our NHS.

You must think there's a problem or you wouldn't have posted. How big is the problem?

---------- Post added 07-06-2015 at 13:28 ----------

Arguably its precursor was the ECSC which began in 1951.

I do think there's a problem but I doubt the government keeps statistics on such things.