Anyone use Dermalogica Skincare?

Does anyone here use Dermalogica skincare range?

Is it any good? If you could compare it to another brand, which one would it be?

I am thinking about trying this range, but I wanted some comments on it first.

What skin type are you and did it work?

Thanks

;-)

I used it for a period of time and found it quite nice - although I tend to find most new expensive creams nice (it's for a change!)...I have combination skin which has sort of levelled out to normal - but I used to use Dermalogica cleansing gel and moisturising cream for combination skin. I found it very refreshing, light and did the job. What would I compare it to? Elemis. I wouldn't compare it to clinique/arden or dior - it is much lighter I think. If you do try it, try the cleansing wash and moisuriser. The only supplier I know if it is the nail salon on Surrey Street - Poiseurs.

I've been thinking about using this brand myself, and probably will give it a go if I ever get myself organised enough to go and buy it! :D

Although I can't give you a first-hand recommendation, I have heard loads of good things about Dermalogica - that it's quite expensive, but well worth the money.

StarSparkle

• 4 years later...
Does anyone here use Dermalogica skincare range?

Is it any good? If you could compare it to another brand, which one would it be?

I am thinking about trying this range, but I wanted some comments on it first.

What skin type are you and did it work?

Thanks

;-)

Hi pretty_polly

I have used the product previously. I would not recommend the dermalogica brand it made my skin dry and sensitive( I used the sensitive skin range)

Besides they are very expensive not worth it

Hi pretty_polly

I have used the product previously. I would not recommend the dermalogica brand it made my skin dry and sensitive( I used the sensitive skin range)

Besides they are very expensive not worth it

Archived