Anyone use Dermalogica Skincare?

Hi pretty_polly

I have used the product previously. I would not recommend the dermalogica brand it made my skin dry and sensitive( I used the sensitive skin range)

Besides they are very expensive not worth it

I have wondered about trying that range too. I tend to switch between different brands every few months or so. The products seem great to start with, then for some reason or another I go off them. At the moment i'm using products from the Avene range and i've just recently started using that No 7 serum as well, which is meant to be good.

I'm really happy with the products i use at the moment, but i'm interested to see the replies of this thread for if i decide to change brands in the future.

Hi

I have tried Dermologica and, while it didn't have any adverse effects, I can't say I noticed any improvements! (I have skin prone to psoriasis and dryness with an oily bit in the middle - a pain!). I use Trilogy and Avene now -they are very good and more economically priced.

Sancocho

I have combination dry skin and have used dermalogica in the past but it did nothing for me now I use Natio or the Clinique 3 step along with Caudelie serums.

Face mask wise I use chantecaille's face mask and occasionally Elemis melting cleansing gel too.This routine works well for me.

Does anyone here use Dermalogica skincare range?

Is it any good? If you could compare it to another brand, which one would it be?

I am thinking about trying this range, but I wanted some comments on it first.

What skin type are you and did it work?

Thanks

;-)

Anything fragrance free really, but by far Oilatum is the best.

I have wondered about trying that range too. I tend to switch between different brands every few months or so. The products seem great to start with, then for some reason or another I go off them. At the moment i'm using products from the Avene range and i've just recently started using that No 7 serum as well, which is meant to be good.

I'm really happy with the products i use at the moment, but i'm interested to see the replies of this thread for if i decide to change brands in the future.

I couldnt agree more with you,

I think dermalogica is over priced and over advertise I did try the boots serum and its fab

I will buy it again monday :)

Archived