Toilets & Petrol Stations

Why are there no toilet facilities at petrol stations?

They sell everything under the sun as well as fuel but, every one ive ever been too havent got a loo!! Id be willing to pay to use one too Would you?

NO, I certainly would NOT!

You want to use the lavatory at a petrol station, so much so that you're complaining? How has this happened to you!

Yuk I would have to be desperate to the point of <REMOVED> myself before I would consider having a dump in a petrol station toilet..

Edited by alternageek
Masked Swearing

Yuk I would have to be desperate to the point of <REMOVED> myself before I would consider having a dump in a petrol station toilet..

Never go to a festival :) Festival toilets make petrol station ones look so clean enough to eat from. :)

Edited by alternageek
Quoted Masked Swearing

Boneparte take a chill pill!!

It would be nice if there were male and female and disabled toilets at petrol stations. Clean ones obviously. Surely the extra money the recieve now by selling the amount of things they have, they could afford the upkeep of such conveinience?

Theres nothing worse than travelling some distance and its late, esp for women .

Never go to a festival :) Festival toilets make petrol station ones look so clean enough to eat from. :)

I agree.

My girlfriend one morning opened the tent and observed what one could only describe as a "man made" brown sculpture of Stonehenge. I thought it looked rather majestic and would have applauded the arty dumper on their effort.

I think its problem in this country France and even Spain when you travel on their motorways there's loads of toilets and good clean facilities..some are the swat thrust toilets :gag: but they are all usually clean,in this country thats why all the laybys stink of urine because of the lack of facilities.