Toilets & Petrol Stations

I think its problem in this country France and even Spain when you travel on their motorways there's loads of toilets and good clean facilities..some are the swat thrust toilets :gag: but they are all usually clean,in this country thats why all the laybys stink of urine because of the lack of facilities.

I disagree.

Firstly France and Spain are huge compared to the UK. Most of our journeys are nowhere near as long and most will involve passing through somewhere likely to have a facility.

On motorways there are services with free open toilets every 20-30 miles. In urban areas there are 24 hour supermarkets, shopping malls, 24 hour burger joints and dozens of other facilities with a toilet available to the public,

Whilst I am not saying there arn't some "desperate" situations and the odd "just got to go" moments, I wouldn't say at all that there is much of a lack of facilities for those who require it.

Many of the more remote petrol stations and those within dual carriageway locations often do contain toilets, but I don't think there is any need whatsoever for them all to have one.

Edited by ECCOnoob

OP didn't mention motorways but as most motorway fuel stations are located in 'services' areas they usually have toilets close by. Most filling stations in Sheffield are now attached to large supermarkets which also have toilets so not sure what OP refers to

Er, have you ever seen the state men leave the toilet in, not to mention, skid marks in the pan, drips on the floor and the strong stench of urine in the air. :gag::gag::gag:

Stereotyping much?

A mate of man runs a pub. He recently had a new soap dispenser put in both the mens and the ladies. The mens ran out first. When checking the ladies it was over half full.

Draw your own conclusions :D

Stereotyping much?

A mate of man runs a pub. He recently had a new soap dispenser put in both the mens and the ladies. The mens ran out first. When checking the ladies it was over half full.

Draw your own conclusions :D

Well that's easy, everyone knows more men visit the pub then women. :roll: