Toilets & Petrol Stations

His pub is quite split, so not the case here. Also its a bar in a town centre, not a "pub" :)

Men use more soap as they:

a. Use the toilet more, they are forever popping off to the loo as a result off drinking so much.

b. They have larger hands than women, so they use more soap. :P

Why are there no toilet facilities at petrol stations?

They sell everything under the sun as well as fuel but, every one ive ever been too havent got a loo!!

Id be willing to pay to use one too

Would you?

Basically I agree with you. But worse than that, they frequently lie and say that the toilet "isn`t working"..... Funnily enough this isn`t actually the first time this has been noted on Sheffield Forum !

Am I the only person to notice that most of the filling stations you go to (as a customer) and ask where the loo is you`re told "it`s broken", or "we don`t have one" !

The Jet garage up past High Green is guilty of this and (sometimes) so is the Shell garage up at Tankersley.

I think it`s bleedin` cheeky. Even if you forget about the fact they must be lying (what do the staff do, cross their legs all day ? ) let`s remember you`re spending £30, £40, £50 (or more) with them, yet they tell you that you can`t use their loo ! I think it`s appalling customer service. I let any of my customers (many of whom have spent far less) use our loo, I wouldn`t have the nerve to say no ! If me or my wife ever want to use the loo at a filling station I`m going to ask them before we fill up, and if they say we can`t, I`ll say forget it, we`ll go and spend our money elsewhere ! I think everyone should do that, then the garages would think twice about their crap customer service.