Greenhill JFC U11s

Greenhill JFC U11s are looking for players for the 2015-16 season (i.e will be in Y6 in September). Training is on Wednesday nights at Meadowhead School 6.30-7.30pm. Please contact Will on 07834 611517 for more details.

Greenhill JFC are partners with Sheffield FC and additional coaching is provided by coaches from Sheffield FC throughout the season.

http://www.sheffieldfc.com/GreenhillJuniors

Edited by jamie0114

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Will,

I'm looking to bring my son to train with a team with a view to playing next season. He hasn't played before and I don't want to throw him into the deep end and knock his confidence. He's looking to play goalkeeper and ideally I'd like him to start with a team whose ethos is focused on enjoyment rather than results.

Can you let me know if you may be a suitable fit or possibly point me in the direction of one of the lower teams?

Ps I played for G&L from 94 to 98. Brian Blades was the manager and Brian Brough was the secretary. Good times!