The new EU policy

Indeed. Your claim, so the onus of proof is on you. Not on me to disprove your claim. The burden only passes to me when you've done that.

That's how online debate works in here, the same as in any other real-life/virtual forum I've ever experienced.

You could have simply said that you disagreed with my post, rather than calling my argument 'flawed'...But that's not really your self-serving, misrepresenting style, is it?

/now bored with your false logic, and out of here.

It is possible for me to know from personal experience that your argument is flawed, but it isn't always possible to present the proof that supports that claim.

Obviously if you can demonstrate and prove that your argument isn't flawed, which in my opinion would be impossible, then I would be happy to change my stance.

What I have noticed its that some members, (you being one of them) are happy to post your opinions without supporting evidence, yet always demand evidence from members that have an opposing opinion.

Apparently,many UK businesses are claiming that they can't attract enough of the locals to work for the wages offered,or find suitably qualified staff to work their businesses.........now either the UK gets it's act together and sorts out the reasons for that happening,or its businesses continue to be attracted to foreign workers resulting in population increase and no improvement in services...........seems to me that the Tories need to tell the UK shirkers to get some work done,and those in work to work harder.......all of which they are going to have to do if the UK leaves the EU.........no non skilled migrants willing to work for peanuts to fill unfilled places that Brits are not willing to fill,plus providing training to get skilled brits to replace skilled migrants who were trained by their own countries.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/nhs/11664877/West-Country-ambulance-service-advertises-for-paramedics-in-Czech-Republic-and-Slovakia.html

West Country ambulance service advertises for paramedics in Czech Republic and Slovakia after those in England failed to bring enough recruits

No wonder foreign paramedics are needed,the UK keeps shooting itself in the foot.

It is possible for me to know from personal experience that your argument is flawed, but it isn't always possible to present the proof that supports that claim.

Obviously if you can demonstrate and prove that your argument isn't flawed, which in my opinion would be impossible, then I would be happy to change my stance.

Still trying it on with the self-serving false logic? Bless! :hihi:

What I have noticed its that some members, (you being one of them) are happy to post your opinions without supporting evidence, yet always demand evidence from members that have an opposing opinion.
There's over 10,000 earlier posts of mine over 7 years, a substantial amount of that with supporting links and quote/extracts, that call your bulls*** on this latest 'claim' of yours.

You just can't help yourself, can you?

Welcome to my ignore list, you'll be in good company :thumbsup:

Still trying it on with the self-serving false logic? Bless! :hihi:

There's over 10,000 earlier posts of mine over 7 years, a substantial amount of that with supporting links and quote/extracts, that call your bulls*** on this latest 'claim' of yours.

You just can't help yourself, can you?

Welcome to my ignore list, you'll be in good company :thumbsup:

Its quite bizarre that you think everything that is known must also be provable.