Prom hair and makeup help

Sounds amazing, apart from the 95 bucks for the warm food lol

The rest though, Wow, What memories you must have.!

To be fair, I would have happily skipped the dance/food bit and gone straight out to the clubs. In fact I was borderline in going to the prom or seeing REM at Madison Sq Garden that night.... 20 years on, I'm still not 100% sure I chose right. (the after party stuff would have still happened, regardless)

BTW my friends and I all paid our own way. No parental help at all. I think if more parents encouraged this, you would have a lot less of the americanisation of it all.

To be fair, I would have happily skipped the dance/food bit and gone straight out to the clubs. In fact I was borderline in going to the prom or seeing REM at Madison Sq Garden that night.... 20 years on, I'm still not 100% sure I chose right. (the after party stuff would have still happened, regardless)

BTW my friends and I all paid our own way. No parental help at all. I think if more parents encouraged this, you would have a lot less of the americanisation of it all.

REM would have won it for me :)