If You Could Implement 3 Laws?

1) All religions banned & their premises turned into non-religious community centres.

2) Mandatory segregated 2 way cycle lanes next to all new road construction. (Really not that far fetched is it?)

3) Mandatory community work of 30 hours per work for anyone claiming jobseekers allowance.

3 Laws I personally would like implementing:

Abolish bank holidays. Employers are already required to provide x amount of days off so I don't see why the country should grind to a halt every other month. I mean, why have a day off when everything is closed?

Passports should be free/cost price. It is my birth right to be able to move freely throughout Europe, I should not be charged for your background checks/enquiries.

Should companies want to bid for public service contracts, they should be thoroughly vetted to ensure the service they would like to supply will be quality (northern rail, I'm looking at you)

1. I'd licence the use of the English language in any form. Other countries like Australia or the USA can use it, but they've got to pay for the right.

2. I'd cut all diplomatic ties with the French and outlaw cheese

3. Pass a law to ensure that there are ample mobile phone recharging points in public places, public transport, restaurants and pubs with free Wifi included.

All pavements next to roads having 50 mph or greater speed limits to automatically become shared use ( cycle/pedestrian), unless there is reason why it would be impractical ( in which event the local authority would need to install a specific no cycling sign). Possibly even make it on 40 mph or greater roads.

These are the more dangerous roads for cyclists due to the higher differential speeds, and get the adjacent pavements tend to have few pedestrians.

1 All cyclists should have to have insurance.

2 HGVs should be limited to using the inside lane only.

3 The long term unemployed and the grabbers should get off their lazy arses.

---------- Post added 09-06-2015 at 00:02 ----------

1 All cyclists should have to have insurance.

2 HGVs should be limited to using the inside lane only.

3 The long term unemployed and the grabbers should get off their lazy arses or go to prison.