Cyclist vs Landrover - part 37

Well it seems like Part 37.....

I've got a cheque off him with bad grace for £85 which was as much as I could stretch the cost out to. He presumably took advice from someone who told him reality rather than through rose tinted spectacles....

He's down the cost of his bike, the cost of issuing proceedings, which for the value of his bike won't be small fry, and my £85. And his pride etc. hopefully he won't do it again if only for his own health...

Me, I'm still trucking in the Landy, I can even replace the scratched bits on the trailer now. Not that I'm actually planning to you understand.

Cyclist decided he was going to shoot a red light, thought there was space behind my Landy as I cleared a junction and then found I was towing a trailer behind that was obscured from his view due to railings.

He went under it and I towed a 3 tonne trailer over a very expensive road bike, he fortunately avoided any injury apart from scrapes and bruises.

He then got annoyed and tried suing, and has decided that he's not going to contest my counter offer as the costs would be rather high to him if he did...