EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

The situation is: Eastern Europe wants Western Europe's prosperity so they want to align with the West. Russia sees Eastern Europe as being under their sphere of influence so they'll do anything short of openly confronting the West to stop it happening.

The problem is that one misjudgement could lead to war, so all sides have to be careful. The West has to judge whether or not appeasement may lead to a situation where Putin is emboldened to act in a manner that would leave the West no option but to reply militarily.

I therefore believe that it is less of a threat to peace that Putin is left in no doubt that there is a line he cannot cross over, and if he does it will lead to conflict, which is in nobody's interest.

Until the last couple of weeks I would have said absolutely 'yes' to staying in the EU...now I'm not so sure. It's really been the absolutely pathetic nature of the EU bending over backwards to Britain's demands that makes me question it. I guess it's just logic that if countries are prepared to give up considerable political and financial gains just to keep Britain in the EU, then surely those countries must be taking from us than we get. If that's the case then why couldn't we go it alone? I'm genuinely asking the question here. I'm not saying I'm definitely now a 'Leave', but heart says 'Leave' and head says 'Stay'...far more confused than I was...

Until the last couple of weeks I would have said absolutely 'yes' to staying in the EU...now I'm not so sure. It's really been the absolutely pathetic nature of the EU bending over backwards to Britain's demands that makes me question it. I guess it's just logic that if countries are prepared to give up considerable political and financial gains just to keep Britain in the EU, then surely those countries must be taking from us than we get. If that's the case then why couldn't we go it alone? I'm genuinely asking the question here. I'm not saying I'm definitely now a 'Leave', but heart says 'Leave' and head says 'Stay'...far more confused than I was...

But they're crap demands in the main - some of the tempory demands that won't make any difference to a great chunk of people who are going to vote out.

Vote leave Kate but do it safe in the knowledge there will be another referendum not long after until the British public get the "right" answer.

But they're crap demands in the main - some of the tempory demands that won't make any difference to a great chunk of people who are going to vote out.

Vote leave Kate but do it safe in the knowledge there will be another referendum not long after until the British public get the "right" answer.

There will be another referendum soon after if the UK votes to leave the EU, it will be Scotland voting to leave the UK!

they wanted to go in a direction dictated by EU values,not Russian values.

EU values. :hihi:

So you agree with privatising the NHS?

Greece?

Not signing their accounts off?

Making the migrant crisis worse?

Unelected people making our laws?

Deserting the Commonwealth?

Forming a EU army?

Promoting big business?

The destruction of our manufacturing industry?

The endless red tape?

Locking British people in foreign jails without trial?

Supporting massive corporations?

The growth of far right parties all over Europe?

Allowing unregulated immigration which has compressed wages?

Allowing terrorist to enter the EU unchecked?

Pushing up rents because of high demand?

Creating massive strain on the NHS and other public bodies?

The list is endless..........

There will be another referendum soon after if the UK votes to leave the EU, it will be Scotland voting to leave the UK!

I agree.

I'm voting out of Europe, but this could be short lived if the Scots get and win a referendum,then vote us back in.:hihi:

I think that is changing. People may vote SNP in a general election but who knows in a referendum.

You are speaking as of now. Dont forget the situation with the EU is going to get worse. Wait until summer when the migrant crisis really starts again..

EU values. :hihi:

So you agree with privatising the NHS?

Greece?

Not signing their accounts off?

Making the migrant crisis worse?

Unelected people making our laws?

Deserting the Commonwealth?

Forming a EU army?

Promoting big business?

The destruction of our manufacturing industry?

The endless red tape?

Locking British people in foreign jails without trial?

Supporting massive corporations?

The growth of far right parties all over Europe?

Allowing unregulated immigration which has compressed wages?

Allowing terrorist to enter the EU unchecked?

Pushing up rents because of high demand?

Creating massive strain on the NHS and other public bodies?

The list is endless..........

That's up to Ukraine to decide,it's not 'me agreeing' with anything.If you are out on the streets in freezing conditions for weeks on end to make your point,what statement does that make about the EU,and about the alternative,more Putin.