EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

If the polling does not indicate widespread support for another referendum it won't happen.

The Scots may be 62% in support of EU membership, but that doesn't mean that >50% feel strongly enough about it to repeat their independence referendum.

I think that the SNP cannot be seen to be shirking any opportunity to allow a vote for independence, as it's their raison d'etre.

Regionally in England, only London voted to stay in EU,.The whole of the rest of England wanted out. The politicians are shocked. I think that tells you a lot about how Londoncentric this country is, and how out of touch the politicians are..

Dianne Abbot on bbc1 very placating and saying Corbyn was " very sceptical " about the eu, what a load of bull droppings, see how they are all changing things now.

---------- Post added 24-06-2016 at 06:33 ----------

Abbot, lot of figures re black hole in budget etc now " very sceptic"

Regionally in England, only London voted to stay in EU,.The whole of the rest of England wanted out. The politicians are shocked. I think that tells you a lot about how Londoncentric this country is, and how out of touch the politicians are..

You are so right Anna.